Show Ten Reveal Thread - Atlanta, GA - May 26th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

They are good for when we get a live feed.

But a poll might be the way to go. <That's what she said

• Like 2

The amphitheatre is slightly below the G in Gainesville.

And that is today's geography lesson

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/WGmRxx_maxa_zpsuyizw7ao.jpg

• Like 1

I'll keep making these as long as enough people want them. But have we gotten to the point where there are no more surprises? Maybe after tonight I'll make a poll to see how many people still find these reveal threads useful.

As long as we still get the Periscope feeds?
  • Like 1

I'll keep making these as long as enough people want them. But have we gotten to the point where there are no more surprises? Maybe after tonight I'll make a poll to see how many people still find these reveal threads useful.

A poll you say??

Be sure you put it in the right section. :)

Traffic still backed up on GA 400.

OH wait, this is just a photo from ANY day NOT just today

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/ga400_zpsvpcnemur.jpg

Are these reveal threads the place to go for the periscopes? Or is there a separate thread for those?

• Like 1

Are these reveal threads the place to go for the periscopes? Or is there a separate thread for those?

I personally come here for them as well as post what I find in the individual show threads.

Yes. I still come here to find them. I'm not focusing 100% on the shows but I do check in from time to time during the course if the night. Very helpful to find the links here

• Like 1

I personally come here for them as well as post what I find in the individual show threads.

I've been getting them here as well.

• Like 1

As have I.

• Like 1

As have I.

Maybe I'll call them Periscope threads from now on? Nothing new is being revealed at this point.

As have I.

Maybe I'll call them Periscope threads from now on? Nothing new is being revealed at this point.

It's kind of virtual tailgating. :LOL:

• Like 1

Well they started on the "Up Periscope" thread and then moved to the individual show threads....

As long as they're up here somewhere I suppose it doesn't really matter.....

Well they started on the "Up Periscope" thread and then moved to the individual show threads....

It's great that the individual nights are separated from the Up Periscope thread, otherwise that thread would be overwhelmingly huge. It's nice to keep all the chatter about a particular show in one place.

73, which show are you going to?

It's great that the individual nights are separated from the Up Periscope thread, otherwise that thread would be overwhelmingly huge. It's nice to keep all the chatter about a particular show in one place.

73, which show are you going to?

Don't have tickets to any show yet. If I go to one it'll just kind of happen at the last minute. MSG is always a possibility.

• Like 1

We have been using these reveal threads to hang out, share periscope feeds, comment on the show in real-time etc. They have been a load of fun, IMHO.

• Like 3

As have I.

It's kind of virtual tailgating. :LOL:

Exactly! Been a real hoot hanging out on these during the shows, and discussing the concert / periscope feeds in realtime!

• Like 1

We have been using these reveal threads to hang out, share periscope feeds, comment on the show in real-time etc. They have been a load of fun, IMHO.

I share that. I come here to check in during the night and to catch up on the latest comedic endeavors of TM and his comedy troupe of misfits and wannabes..... :)

• Like 1