Show Nine Reveal Thread - Tampa, FL - May 24th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

And I'm back home just in time for intermission. Hoping for some Periscope luv for the second set!

I'm stuck in a post-swim meet picnic. :LOL:

Kind low crowd in here as the tour moves on...sissies.

Wonder how Hector's doing? L2K--hope they play his fav song

Yeah that MF Tombstonedivisions,ya hardly see him around during the shows no more

I've been a slacker. Today was one of those days. Getting ready to leave for the lake, then boom kids smashes finger...ER trip. Sucked. But here I am to spread goo cheer

I'm watching on the iPad app, so it's all about single window and periscope user names (not web links, unless the feeds are completely lost and I go back into safari). When periscope is working, I have to text with y'all on my phone. I'm sure that's exciting...

• Like 1

Yeah that MF Tombstonedivisions,ya hardly see him around during the shows no more

I've been a slacker. Today was one of those days. Getting ready to leave for the lake, then boom kids smashes finger...ER trip. Sucked. But here I am to spread goo cheer

Ouch, hope he's feeling better.

• Like 2

Mmm, goo cheer.

(Sorry about the kid's finger!)

• Like 1

What is it about periscope? Is choppy blurry BUT live that good? We have tape hed on u tube with hi rez video from second row, full sets, yet here I am on periscope???

What is it about periscope? Is choppy blurry BUT live that good? We have tape hed on u tube with hi rez video from second row, full sets, yet here I am on periscope???

Probably the fact that its actually LIVE and you get to interact with fellow RUSH fans

Mmm, goo cheer.

thanks. The part that sucks is that my oldest did it seemingly on purpose, or just being careless--hard to discern at this point. So when I went to the ER I MADE him watch all the medical procedures, shots, stitching and hold his brothers hand.

My 6 year old was a trooper. He might lose his nail, at least not his finger

Ouch, hope he's feeling better.

He is thanks dude. And thanks for reading the Yukon blade Grinder. You're one of the few that reads it, and has the courage to "like" it

Mmm, goo cheer.

thanks. The part that sucks is that my oldest did it seemingly on purpose, or just being careless--hard to discern at this point. So when I went to the ER I MADE him watch all the medical procedures, shots, stitching and hold his brothers hand.

Oh, poor Jake. At least his nail will grow back.

• Like 1

(Knocks on the looking glass) Hi everyone! Wish I could show ya some periscope love from Alex side floor row 17, but we're right on aisle and security again tonight. Again I'm no expert for flubs, but Alex looks a lot more relaxed/happier/playful/into it tonight than New Orleans IMHO. Place is packed, a sea of Rush shirts and more crowd singing along than I've heard before. ( :
  • Like 6

(Knocks on the looking glass) Hi everyone! Wish I could show ya some periscope love from Alex side floor row 17, but we're right on aisle and security again tonight. Again I'm no expert for flubs, but Alex looks a lot more relaxed/happier/playful/into it tonight than New Orleans IMHO. Place is packed, a sea of Rush shirts and more crowd singing along than I've heard before. ( :

Have a wonderful time!

Enjoy the show! Glad to hear about Alex. There must be a zillion of us worried about him!

• Like 2

Mmm, goo cheer.

Oh, poor Jake. At least his nail will grow back.

True. His tears...my pain. I really had to calm down A LOT before dealing with Wylie. All good now. He understands more and more the difference between care--less and care--full

It's live. You can go back an review it later. As a fan of Rush bootlegs, I can't get enough of this stuff. It's going to make being there all that much better.

• Like 1