Show Nine Reveal Thread - Tampa, FL - May 24th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I know it's not going to happen but the CA songs have to be trimmed down. Everyone knows the sets now and the element of surprise has diminished already. They need to shake each show up and keep people guessing. It's all become predictable now. After the break when The Big Money and Losing It are expected to come into the picture and even possibly Kid Gloves there is the room to alternate more and in the second half La Villa alternating with Camera Eye and Science. They need to shift things around some especially in the first half. Their catalog is enormous and they would be doing themselves a great service to even mix Limelight and In The Mood in the second half too.

Well as long as you know it's not going to happen....

• Like 1

I know it's not going to happen but the CA songs have to be trimmed down. Everyone knows the sets now and the element of surprise has diminished already. They need to shake each show up and keep people guessing. It's all become predictable now. After the break when The Big Money and Losing It are expected to come into the picture and even possibly Kid Gloves there is the room to alternate more and in the second half La Villa alternating with Camera Eye and Science. They need to shift things around some especially in the first half. Their catalog is enormous and they would be doing themselves a great service to even mix Limelight and In The Mood in the second half too.

Who is everybody??

Us weirdos who follow this shit online??

Certainly not the 80% who just go to the shows and have no freakin clue about what's going on with setlist A. B. C a or b

Exactly.....Most people I meet at the shows have no idea about these websites......

"They need to shift things around some"........um, no!

• Like 4

Who is everybody??

Certainly not the 80% who just go to the shows and have no freakin clue about what's going on with setlist A. B. C a or b

Exactly.....Most people I meet at the shows have no idea about these websites......

Where are you in Wisconsin?

You know TM is online? He had a rough day too. ;)

It wouldn't bother me if Limelight is never played again. Give me Seven Cities of Gold

I would give up Limelight for something less played. But I'll take Carnies over SCoG ;)

It wouldn't bother me if Limelight is never played again. Give me Seven Cities of Gold

I would give up Limelight for something less played. But I'll take Carnies over SCoG ;)

Carnies + The Anarchist = Double blows straight between the eyes!

To each his own. But SCOG is probably the only song that can make a chick strip and pole dance, from their catalog
  • Like 1

OK sharkchick. Songs 1-9 on that album are just awesome

Although, that bassline in SCoG = :drool: :moose:

• Like 2

They (the Band) don't "need" to do anything. It's THEIR show. They will play whatever they like. If certain selfish fans don't like what is being played, then they can stay home.

• Like 5

Who is everybody??

West Central

Although, that bassline in SCoG = :drool: :moose:

Yeah it's pretty rad. I love the singing, the lyrics, the solo noise--an unappreciated mini epic

To each his own. But SCOG is probably the only song that can make a chick strip and pole dance, from their catalog

Probably. There's some real groovin bass going on with that tune.

Carnies live is just awesome :)

Who is everybody??

West Central

Ah, you're way the hell away. I'm by lake geneva

Probably. There's some real groovin bass going on with that tune.

The sounds Alex gets on that song are facemelters IMO
  • Like 1

Saw this on Twitter.

6-Chris C @Boltcc 2h2 hours ago

Let's go @TBLightning chant broke out between songs @rushtheband concert @AmalieArena 26a1.png26a1.png26a1.png26a1.png#R40TPA

I don't understand that. Is it another sportsball reference?

HOCKEY...sportsball. When you write that I think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAF1eELjxzM

• Like 1

Geeze some of you need to lighten up. Saw the tour 3 times and I am telling you it would help momentum and mood if things shifted around more. Stop with the "it's their band they can do whatever show they want to do" crap. I am not asking for a totally different set list but to just mix up the set with a few more songs either hits earlier or less CA songs. 3 in a row from the last album is not the best way to begin a show. JUST MY OPINION. I know a lot of people share the same opinion too who would rather have 2 of those songs swapped out with something from Presto and Test For Echo and others would like maybe something from Hold Your Fire like Time Stand Still or Power Windows. Coming out with How It Is is nice and all and would be a nice thing to see a few times a tour added in but every 3rd show? Nobody gives a shit about that song. You're lying if you say you do.

Geeze some of you need to lighten up. Saw the tour 3 times and I am telling you it would help momentum and mood if things shifted around more. Stop with the "it's their band they can do whatever show they want to do" crap. I am not asking for a totally different set list but to just mix up the set with a few more songs either hits earlier or less CA songs. 3 in a row from the last album is not the best way to begin a show. JUST MY OPINION. I know a lot of people share the same opinion too who would rather have 2 of those songs swapped out with something from Presto and Test For Echo and others would like maybe something from Hold Your Fire like Time Stand Still or Power Windows. Coming out with How It Is is nice and all and would be a nice thing to see a few times a tour added in but every 3rd show? Nobody gives a shit about that song. You're lying if you say you do.

I will agree that How it is blows and is a waste.

Other than that, the shows aren't geared for multiple consumers who follow them around the country.

Saw this on Twitter.

6-Chris C @Boltcc 2h2 hours ago

Let's go @TBLightning chant broke out between songs @rushtheband concert @AmalieArena 26a1.png26a1.png26a1.png26a1.png#R40TPA

I don't understand that. Is it another sportsball reference?

HOCKEY...sportsball. When you write that I think of this:

Ah, so it's the sportsball with the flat disc instead of a ball, played on ice! ;)

• Like 1

How It Is is my favorite song on Vapor Trails. So yes, Actually, I do give a shit!

• Like 5

I will agree that How it is blows and is a waste.

Other than that, the shows aren't geared for multiple consumers who follow them around the country.

I LOVE How It Is and I'm really glad I got to see them play it!

Also, I think the shows are geared for people who like to see a few in a row. That way you can catch all the iterations.

• Like 2

How It Is is my favorite song on Vapor Trails. So yes, Actually, I do give a shit!

Its also something 'different' - which is always great to hear...

• Like 2