Tonight's the Night?

I can't believe it! I am on pins and needles and bouncing off the walls. I have waited for what seemed an eternity for this day to arrive. I want to start celebrating now but I know I would be passed out by show time. I used to be able to party for a week and take a day to recover, now I party for a day (more like a 1/2 a day) and it takes a week to recover lol.

I probably will be getting an early start as getting old ain't for sissies but thank goodness I have Monday off!! I was in Amalie arena last night for an arena football game and I thought how cool would it be to hide out like a stow away and watch the whole set up production and sound check. Then I had a reality check and realized I am 51 not 21 but it is something I damned sure would've done lol. Well I hope all of y'all coming to Tampa enjoy our hospitality, try some of the local food variety, make time to visit one of the many world famous beaches and of course enjoy a great show from the greatest prog rock band of all time impo. Regarding the show I am pulling for the set B but any one we get will be cherished. My only true wish is the sing the "and everyone would gather on the 24th of May" verse of Lakeside Park, it would be so fitting. See y'all in just a few hours now, be safe in your travels.

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 8

Tampa Biotch!

I still have hopes that Losing It might appear for the first time at this show. Why? Cause I love that damn song! Regardless we're scheduled for Set "C" so it should be an incredible event non-the-less!

:rush: :haz: :rush:

• Like 4

Tampa Biotch!

I still have hopes that Losing It might appear for the first time at this show. Why? Cause I love that damn song! Regardless we're scheduled for Set "C" so it should be an incredible event non-the-less!

Hector, I'm literally praying that you get your wish dude. Even thinking about sacrificing an animal in hopes that it will bring your dream to fruition.

• Like 3

Have the wife air drum practicing to Anthem for the show tonight, how many of you slack jawed posers can claim that??

Bruce Berry was a workin' man

He used to load that Econoline van...

NEIL!!

(No not the drummer ;))

BTW, my thought exactly.

Tampa Biotch!

Hector, I'm literally praying that you get your wish dude. Even thinking about sacrificing an animal in hopes that it will bring your dream to fruition.

As long as its a goat from Goatnut!

• Like 1

After 5 glorious days on beautiful St. Pete Beach, my wife n I are locked and loaded at the Marriott. Anticipation does not begin to describe how excited we are. Feel free to say hi if you see us (tall dude with black NP shirt and short blond with black n white starman shirt). Heading shortly to Champions or the Waterside Grill. Have fun if you're going. Set list C, baby!!

Here at Marriott bar on pins and needles! This will be epic!

Bruce Berry was a workin' man

He used to load that Econoline van...

NEIL!!

(No not the drummer ;))

BTW, my thought exactly.

Automatic with that thread title. :LOL:

What a show. For those who haven't seen this "Concert Clinic" you will find yourself marveling at the greatness of this band several times throughout the show. I just had to sit back in awe at what was happening around me. Two generations of fans cheering and singing along with every song. 50+ to 5 years olds all air drumming to Neil prowess. The lights FOH has produced have never been better. The Lasers, Oh the lasers they are back in force. It really felt like a RUSH concerts once those things went off during YYZ. I have to admit (Which I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing) This was the loudest RUSH concert I have ever heard. It seemed that the sound was geared towards "Jacobs Ladder" Cause that song sounded incredible as did Xanadu! All & All this was one of my best RUSH concerts ever. I can't wait to see them again if I get a chance!

:rush: :rush: :rush:

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

What a show. For those who haven't seen this "Concert Clinic" you will find yourself marveling at the greatness of this band several times throughout the show. I just had to sit back in awe at what was happening around me. Two generations of fans cheering and singing along with every song. 50+ to 5 years olds all air drumming to Neil prowess. The lights FOH has produced have never been better. The Lasers, Oh the lasers they are back in force. It really felt like a RUSH concerts once those things went off during YYZ. I have to admit (Which I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing) This was the loudest RUSH concert I have ever heard. It seemed that the sound was geared towards "Jacobs Ladder" Cause that song sounded incredible as did Xanadu! All & All this was one of my best RUSH concerts ever. I can't wait to see them again if I get a chance!

:rush: :rush: :rush:

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

I'm happy for you Hector. Knowing you the way I do, it must of really blown you away. You are no pushover, or sycophant when it comes to Rush. You call it as you see it. I hope that my show is this good--or better!

• Like 1