HELP! Lost tickets

Glee

It is Saturday and I can't get anyone on the phone with Tickets Today.

We are headed to the Alpharetta show and just realize that we left our tickets at home!!

Does anyone know the policy on ticket reissues or will-call?

I have my receipt, but no tickets..

OR -- do i need to turn around and take an 10-hour round trip tomorrow?

THANKS!!

Unfortunately I just found this on the ticketstoday website

https://rush.shop.ticketstoday.com/Policy.aspx?type=3#problems7

What if my tickets were lost or stolen? We cannot replace tickets that are lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you. Please be certain to keep your tickets in a secure place once you have received them.

Unfortunately I just found this on the ticketstoday website

https://rush.shop.ticketstoday.com/Policy.aspx?type=3#problems7

What if my tickets were lost or stolen? We cannot replace tickets that are lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you. Please be certain to keep your tickets in a secure place once you have received them.

It is Saturday and I can't get anyone on the phone with Tickets Today.

We are headed to the Alpharetta show and just realize that we left our tickets at home!!

Does anyone know the policy on ticket reissues or will-call?

I have my receipt, but no tickets..

OR -- do i need to turn around and take an 10-hour round trip tomorrow?

THANKS!!

Is there someone at home willing to get them and meet you half way? Worth paying for their gas & time IMO.

• Like 2

Thanks all. I emailed TT and they responded quickly that they will send my request to the box office for will-call pickup.

WHEW!

Otherwise, if you see a stunned guy with his 13 y/o son in Alpharetta on Tuesday, have pity and sell him a cheap ticket...

Thanks!

• Like 6

There should be a confirmation number on your receipt. Show that along with your ID, if you're the one who purchased them that is, to a person at will call and I think you'll be OK. Don't hold me to that though. But making sure you have the receipt with the confirmation number that should get you in. Call the venue and let them know what happened. They can tell you for sure what to do.

There should be a confirmation number on your receipt. Show that along with your ID, if you're the one who purchased them that is, to a person at will call and I think you'll be OK. Don't hold me to that though. But making sure you have the receipt with the confirmation number that should get you in. Call the venue and let them know what happened. They can tell you for sure what to do.

Yeah, and the credit card that you purchased the tix with.

Will you please update us Tuesday, so we will know every thing is OK?

I've had similar experience with ticketmaster. If you're the original purchaser (as opposed to a resale ticket), they can have a ticket reprinted at will call sometimes. It was a baseball game that I left tix at home for. I was going to three games of a four game series, and left my ticket home for the first game. Luckily I had a smartphone, and could pull up the confirmation email with all the information about the order. I also had the credit card with me that I used to order, but I think they only needed my ID. They didn't charge me to reprint the ticket either, because my original was a print at home ticket.

Yeah, and the credit card that you purchased the tix with.

Will you please update us Tuesday, so we will know every thing is OK?

As a follow up to my "lost" tickets.

TT was very helpful. Emailed them on Saturday, they said they would send notification to box office for will call.

Checked on Tuesday around noon.. no record of my will call.

Called TT and spoke to customer service. Very helpful - had just sent list of will call tickets to box office and assured me that I was on the list.

Went to box office at 6.30 pm, picked up tickets with receipt and ID.

Went into arena, enjoyed a couple of beverages, and rocked hard to Rush.

EXCELLENT SHOW!

Thanks for all the help / concern.

If you haven't yet seen this show, you are in for a real treat.

• Like 5