Merchandise Question

Barry

Just wanted to say I got this shirt at the Atlanta show and it is of the highest quality. It feels great and the thickness of the material is perfect. It is also not black which is a pleasant change. Tired of black. It was 50 bucks yes but well worth it in my view... :)

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4MTEDOG095_000.jpg?preset=details

I guess that's the dog from Signals??? Interesting choice but then it looks like the starman on the sleeve so that's cool :D-13:

• Like 1

I wish the dalmation shirt and the Roman Numeral "41" shirt had the tour dates on the back.

Also, I noticed on Backstage Club that the Starman R40 shirt (with tour dates on back) and the long sleeve R40 shirt that has emblems of Neil's drumkit on the sleeves are selling like hotcakes!

The blue shirt (3rd from right) is not available on rush.com anymore.

Just wanted to say I got this shirt at the Atlanta show and it is of the highest quality. It feels great and the thickness of the material is perfect. It is also not black which is a pleasant change. Tired of black. It was 50 bucks yes but well worth it in my view... :)

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4MTEDOG095_000.jpg?preset=details

I want !!! How is the sizing on this shirt? I'm in the middle of medium/large so sizing is always an issue for me.

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

I want !!! How is the sizing on this shirt? I'm in the middle of medium/large so sizing is always an issue for me.

I am too and I went with the large. It fits and feels great. The length of the shirt is excellent and it is just tight enough on my biceps to show the work in the gym (and my Rush tat) in their best light. I can't boast enough about how great the material feels on the shirt. Its 50% recycled polyester, 37% organic cotton and 13% rayon. Whatever all that means. To me it means an awesome, soft and perfect thickness tee with a cool old school gym shirt look to it... :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

Thanks Narps and I'm buying. I think it's one of the greatest Rush tour t-shirts. Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

Can anyone tell me if the flatbrim starman hat is embroidered...? Not crazy about a flat brim...but like the starman....didn't get to check at the ATL show....

For shirts I like the dalmation...also the blue starman...which I hope will return to the backstage webpage...man that went quick.

Since I bought nothing at the show anything I consider getting I'll have to be online.

I'm waiting for the half-off t-shirt sale. Then I can get two for one. :)

I'll get a couple then too. Just couldn't pass up the Dalmatian shirt at the show. My hotel room was free so I justified spending the 50 that way...

I'll get a couple then too. Just couldn't pass up the Dalmatian shirt at the show. My hotel room was free so I justified spending the 50 that way...

Oh I say that I will wait but I am sure I am leaving the arena with one shirt. I want about three of them though, so at least I can get a deal on the other two. :LOL:

• Like 1

Oh I say that I will wait but I am sure I am leaving the arena with one shirt. I want about three of them though, so at least I can get a deal on the other two. :LOL:

I can't say enough about the one I got. I am wearing it right now... :LOL:
  • Like 1

I can't say enough about the one I got. I am wearing it right now... :LOL:

Men get all the great shirts. Look at the women's one(s)? Boo....

Must be clinging to that theory that there are no female Rush fans. :LOL:

• Like 2

My wife and I both liked this shirt so we got them at the Bristow show but the cute girl in the booth only charged me $80 for both. It was clearly marked $50-55 on the display shirt so she was either giving me a break because of my good looks (unlikely) or just used the wrong price (likely). Either way, I didn't point out her mistake. :cool:
  • Like 1

The Dalmatian shirt is plain in a good way. The nice touch with the starman sleeve puts it over the top...classy look overall. I'll have to break down and buy it.
  • Like 1

Do they have kids sizes? Looking at Backstage and it looks like everything is either Adult-sized or Toddler-sized.

I'm bringing my 7-year-old son to the Boston show, and he'll be completely bummed if he can't get a shirt.

Do they have kids sizes? Looking at Backstage and it looks like everything is either Adult-sized or Toddler-sized.

I'm bringing my 7-year-old son to the Boston show, and he'll be completely bummed if he can't get a shirt.

I've never seen any official t-shirts that were kid sized. Maybe a small would work?