Merchandise Question

Barry

For anyone who has already been to a show on this tour, are the shirts, hats, sweatshirt, etc. the same prices at the venue as we are seeing on the backstage club site? Just curious. Thanks!

Is there anything sold at the shows NOT on the website? Seems odd not to see a baseball jersey at this show. I also liked the polo style shirt from the TM tour but, unfortunately, the red lettering faded after only about three washings. Cheap but was hoping to see a new one and maybe go the dry cleaning route this time.

Yea they are the same. I bought 2 items about 3 hours apart. They listed them separate !!! I was afraid I wouldn't get my size of the football jersey and the long sleeve drum solo shirt. Stuff like that sells out quick and then they show up on Ebay for 3 times the price! I emailed them hoping they will combine my orders and refund my shipping. Good Luck with that!

$40 or $45 for a freakin t-shirt that probably cost $1.50 to make? Screw that.

But...but...in 50 years it might be worth something!

Of course we'll all probably be dead by then.... but it'll be worth something!

• Like 2

$40 or $45 for a freakin t-shirt that probably cost $1.50 to make? Screw that.

But...but...in 50 years it might be worth something!

Of course we'll all probably be dead by then.... but it'll be worth something!

No way. They're making lots of them and probably selling many of them too. They won't be worth the price of the cotton they're made out of.

Neil was wearing a Counterparts shirt I've never seen for the Tampa show. I'd love that shirt. I guess when you're Neil you can get whatever Rush shirt you want! :)

Yea they are the same. I bought 2 items about 3 hours apart. They listed them separate !!! I was afraid I wouldn't get my size of the football jersey and the long sleeve drum solo shirt. Stuff like that sells out quick and then they show up on Ebay for 3 times the price! I emailed them hoping they will combine my orders and refund my shipping. Good Luck with that!

Showtech just combined my orders and refunded me some shipping. WOW I was shocked!!!!

The folks at Showtech are pretty easy to work with. I just don't like their shipping costs. $20 to ship the Hugh Syme Art book? That is crazy. Anyone know if they will offer this book at the shows?

I was lucky enough to go to the Atlanta show and I skipped the merch tents. Probably the only thing I would've bought is a program. I think that's one of the few items that thankfully hasn't been marked up! More power to those who can or want to spend $40 on shirts but I think it's a huge ripoff. I'll wait for the webstore sale. Edited by fordgt99

Just wanted to say I got this shirt at the Atlanta show and it is of the highest quality. It feels great and the thickness of the material is perfect. It is also not black which is a pleasant change. Tired of black. It was 50 bucks yes but well worth it in my view... :)

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4MTEDOG095_000.jpg?preset=details

• Like 3

Just wanted to say I got this shirt at the Atlanta show and it is of the highest quality. It feels great and the thickness of the material is perfect. It is also not black which is a pleasant change. Tired of black. It was 50 bucks yes but well worth it in my view... :)

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4MTEDOG095_000.jpg?preset=details

What's on the back? Anything?

Sweet!

• Like 1

Not a thing which is fine with me...
  • Like 1

I can see the appeal, but it just seems kind of plain, and especially for that kind of price.

• Like 1

I can see the appeal, but it just seems kind of plain, and especially for that kind of price.

Plain appeals to me...
  • Like 1