Show Eight Reveal Thread - New Orleans, LA - May 22nd

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

WOO! That was a hell of a show. Enjoyed every minute from the 13th row. I felt bad for Alex having guitar troubles yet again though...he got pretty furious there for a minute.

Poor guy. It's got to be frustrating for him. Seems like he's always the one to have trouble.

What kind of trouble did have?

I read that there was no sound from his guitar at the beginning of Between The Wheels. Not sure what happened.

I bet stuff like that makes them furious. it would me. I forget which one of them said it, but one of them once said that they give 100% and expect their employees to do the same. No slackers. I know it could have been the fault of the venue though. Still. I bet incompetency of any kind drives them nuts.

Live anything can happen, but it would be even worse if you've got thousands of people staring at you. :LOL: Brrr....

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

Getting ready to jump on plane home, but security was really tight last night about anything more than couple photos (at least on floor).
  • Like 2

Getting ready to jump on plane home, but security was really tight last night about anything more than couple photos (at least on floor).

WOO! That was a hell of a show. Enjoyed every minute from the 13th row. I felt bad for Alex having guitar troubles yet again though...he got pretty furious there for a minute.

Haha, I was also ithere in row 13 :) Were you in section A or B? I was airdrumming with the NP sticks I've bought before the show near the ailse in the middle.

• Like 1

Haha, I was also ithere in row 13 :) Were you in section A or B? I was airdrumming with the NP sticks I've bought before the show near the ailse in the middle.

Section B seat 4 so I was on the far side...Did security on your side have issues with people moving up in the aisle? They were constantly sending people back to their actual seats....I thought about picking up some of the sticks, but to me, 25 dollars is insane to spend on sticks. Especially when they're available online...regardless...plenty of airdrumming went down last night.

• Like 2

Section B seat 4 so I was on the far side...Did security on your side have issues with people moving up in the aisle? They were constantly sending people back to their actual seats....I thought about picking up some of the sticks, but to me, 25 dollars is insane to spend on sticks. Especially when they're available online...regardless...plenty of airdrumming went down last night.

Yes the 'suckurity' was really annoying. They kept telling people not to video or take pictures. But I managed to get some pics so I'm happy with those.

Ordering online and having stuff shipped to Europe is more expensive and it was fun to drum togehter with Neil :)

• Like 1

They sell drum sticks for $25 so people can do pretend drumming during a show?

No, they're just selling them for people who want a set. They're not for air drumming. People are too close to each other and would get hit. :LOL:

• Like 2

No, they're just selling them for people who want a set. They're not for air drumming. People are too close to each other and would get hit. :LOL:

But what's the difference between a regular set of drumsticks and the ones you buy at a Rush concert?

But what's the difference between a regular set of drumsticks and the ones you buy at a Rush concert?

These have Neil's autograph embossed into them. You can get them online, they're not just available at the concert. They're not any different than other drumsticks other than they're the kind he uses.

These have Neil's autograph embossed into them. You can get them online, they're not just available at the concert. They're not any different than other drumsticks other than they're the kind he uses.

Oh, alright. :)

Here they are at Musicians Friend

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/drums-percussion/promark-neil-peart-autograph-series-drumsticks?cntry=us&source=3WWRWXGP&gclid=CN7D8aiD2cUCFQwXHwodlRUAiA&kwid=productads-plaid^82224772347-sku^443041000000000@ADL4MF-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^51870555867

http://www.musicians...did^51870555867

Thanks for the link, but I don't think it is something I will be buying myself anytime in the future - near or otherwise. :laughing guy:

http://www.musicians...did^51870555867

Thanks for the link, but I don't think it is something I will be buying myself anytime in the future - near or otherwise. :laughing guy:

I didn't figure. I would think they'd just be selling them to drummers for the most part. Though I have a set of drumsticks and I don't play.

Of course I enjoyed the feeds, but would never do it. If they came to Rio, don't count on me to provide you with a Periscope...I wanna see the whole thing!

Yes, exactly!

Not quite...

I could easily do it without looking through the device. It's not rocket science.

Edited by goose

Yes the 'suckurity' was really annoying. They kept telling people not to video or take pictures. But I managed to get some pics so I'm happy with those.

Ordering online and having stuff shipped to Europe is more expensive and it was fun to drum togehter with Neil :)

That N ' Orleans gig sounds like a real drag. More rules than an elementary school lunch room.
  • Like 1

That N ' Orleans gig sounds like a real drag. More rules than an elementary school lunch room.

Yep but when I look at the YT video from TS I see sooooo many little screens bobbing up and down. It's not fair that they only pick on us who are within an arm's reach. Just let us fans be and don't bother us during the show that we paid big bucks for... :(