Show Eight Reveal Thread - New Orleans, LA - May 22nd

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

According to Twitter they're onto Jacob's Ladder. Still no periscope love.

How odd since we've had them every show but this one. Someone said on FB that maybe they've shut off the wireless at the arena.

Not true as many folks are tweeting live.

Example from 11 min ago: Brad Silverman @BradSilverman22

http://twitterfall.com/images/geoicon.png Bringing out the classics - Jacob's Ladder! pic.twitter.com/lG98bPjkS2

But you can still Tweet without the wireless of the arena.

You can still periscope without wireless as well but you have to be careful of going over your data limit (if you have one).

• Like 1

It's possible that people are saving their batteries for later in the show so they won't run out during the last half. I can hope, can't I? :LOL:

I doubt it. Only saw one the whole night and it didn't last long at all. I've not seen anyone on Twitter pipe up that they were going to.

It's Louisiana.

Nuff said.

• Like 1

According to Twitter they're onto Jacob's Ladder. Still no periscope love.

How odd since we've had them every show but this one. Someone said on FB that maybe they've shut off the wireless at the arena.

Not true as many folks are tweeting live.

Example from 11 min ago: Brad Silverman @BradSilverman22

http://twitterfall.com/images/geoicon.png Bringing out the classics - Jacob's Ladder! pic.twitter.com/lG98bPjkS2

But you can still Tweet without the wireless of the arena.

You can still periscope without wireless as well but you have to be careful of going over your data limit (if you have one).

I think the idea behind the whole thing was that people were probably using the wireless of the arena for the periscope. I don't know that for a fact but it would make sense.

Alex was spot on, despite the Guitar having NO sound at the start of 'Between the Wheels.

They struggled a bit with the first set, the sound was poor. 2nd set was like a new band showed up. 2nd set was amazing!

At the end of the intro video, do you remember what slogan they used for NO?

They struggled a bit with the first set, the sound was poor. 2nd set was like a new band showed up. 2nd set was amazing!

I'm sure that's frustrating.

So a couple of nights ago we lost most of the second half. Tonight we got nuthin. Does this mean the periscope fad has run its course, and people at the show just want to watch the show now?

My husband wants to know why "someone would pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket only to go to the show and do a periscope feed for a bunch of whiners on TRF." :laughing guy:

• Like 2

So a couple of nights ago we lost most of the second half. Tonight we got nuthin. Does this mean the periscope fad has run its course, and people at the show just want to watch the show now?

My husband wants to know why "someone would pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket only to go to the show and do a periscope feed for a bunch of whiners on TRF." :laughing guy:

Wise man he is...
  • Like 2

Wise man he is...

Thursday night I was trying to tell him what goes on in these show threads, but I was laughing so hard he couldn't understand most of what I was trying to tell him. :)

• Like 1

Most of these people seem to be quite a distance away. That would be different. If I were up close I'd want to watch the show, not worry about my phone.

Of course I enjoyed the feeds, but would never do it. If they came to Rio, don't count on me to provide you with a Periscope...I wanna see the whole thing!

Yes, exactly!

WOO! That was a hell of a show. Enjoyed every minute from the 13th row. I felt bad for Alex having guitar troubles yet again though...he got pretty furious there for a minute.
  • Like 1

WOO! That was a hell of a show. Enjoyed every minute from the 13th row. I felt bad for Alex having guitar troubles yet again though...he got pretty furious there for a minute.

Poor guy. It's got to be frustrating for him. Seems like he's always the one to have trouble.

Poor guy. It's got to be frustrating for him. Seems like he's always the one to have trouble.

What kind of trouble did have?

I read that there was no sound from his guitar at the beginning of Between The Wheels. Not sure what happened.

I read that there was no sound from his guitar at the beginning of Between The Wheels. Not sure what happened.

I bet stuff like that makes them furious. it would me. I forget which one of them said it, but one of them once said that they give 100% and expect their employees to do the same. No slackers. I know it could have been the fault of the venue though. Still. I bet incompetency of any kind drives them nuts.