Show Eight Reveal Thread - New Orleans, LA - May 22nd

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Spin time and back for show time!

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/cycling/smileys-cycling-431192.gif

Inside or outside? How far you going? My routine lately is to bike 10 miles to a distant town, run 4-5 miles, and bike back. Makes it more fun and hell of a workout:)

Inside...still rehab fun.

I was thinking of attempting some outside riding Sunday.

Will New Orleans be the show where they finally play that 20-minute version of Tai Shan that Alex has been hinting at for years?

I hope not. :unsure:

They're saving it for Seattle and you, Lorraine!

• Like 1

So a couple of nights ago we lost most of the second half. Tonight we got nuthin. Does this mean the periscope fad has run its course, and people at the show just want to watch the show now? Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

It's possible that people are saving their batteries for later in the show so they won't run out during the last half. I can hope, can't I? :LOL:
  • Like 5

So a couple of nights ago we lost most of the second half. Tonight we got nuthin. Does this mean the periscope fad has run its course, and people at the show just want to watch the show now?

Selfish.
  • Like 1

So a couple of nights ago we lost most of the second half. Tonight we got nuthin. Does this mean the periscope fad has run its course, and people at the show just want to watch the show now?

I think it depends on location and the odds of having technogeeks in the crowd..

It's possible that people are saving their batteries for later in the show so they won't run out during the last half. I can hope, can't I? :LOL:

You may be right. Second half is the one to broadcast, really.
  • Like 3

Imagine that...

I hope that's the case. I'm trying to pass the time by listening to other stuff in the meanwhile.

• Like 1

I doubt it. Only saw one the whole night and it didn't last long at all. I've not seen anyone on Twitter pipe up that they were going to.

I doubt it. Only saw one the whole night and it didn't last long at all. I've not seen anyone on Twitter pipe up that they were going to.

Well hopefully someone will pop up.

• Like 1