St. Paul DVD's up on Dime!

Jaminbenb

How's the quality?

I was super impressed by the Tulsa footage on youtube.

Been watching on my HDTV. My only beef is that one point during Neil's solo, the camera pans and watches the stagehands. WTF! This is Neil's solo we're talking about. Love the closeups throughout the show though.

It was good for being audience recordings, but I barely watch the official videos, so why should I download these? I wait for the official video to be release instead.

I have one video bootleg that I have watch a few times, the one from Counterparts Tour, and that is enough video bootlegs for me. I prefer audio bootlegs much more.

• Like 1

It was good for being audience recordings, but I barely watch the official videos, so why should I download these? I wait for the official video to be release instead.

I have one video bootleg that I have watch a few times, the one from Counterparts Tour, and that is enough video bootlegs for me. I prefer audio bootlegs much more.

because you can.

Just watched the 2nd half of the show and Wow. Very good close-ups and very good video in general. The audio is way more than just listenable, it's really very good. Love that show so far.

• Like 3

because you can.

Just watched the 2nd half of the show and Wow. Very good close-ups and very good video in general. The audio is way more than just listenable, it's really very good. Love that show so far.

Also because if the official video is anything like the last one it won't be very good.

because you can.

Also because if the official video is anything like the last one it won't be very good.

I agree that the last one is not very good, but it can't be worse then this.

Wow, thanks for posting some clips, greyfriar. I don't know...the quality keeps improving on these videos, I sometimes enjoy them more than "official" releases.
  • Like 1

For those of you not on Dime I just posted the entire show to YouTube:

Tapehead2, you are the best! Thank you again and again and again. :)

• Like 2

I really need to reactivate my Dime account. Are there good videos available for the CA tour? Lately I have done what Zumbi says and just wait for the official vid but the last couple have not been good.

The excitement and interest is at a high level as we're at the beginning of a new tour. I don't really feel like waiting for an R40 dvd set (which I'll buy, no question)...I'm enjoying this stuff now!
  • Like 1