Show Seven Reveal Thread - Houston, TX - May 20th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I thought a better check back in considering what time it was. I didn't realize it had gotten so late.

From Houston RIAB thread:

Soundcheck for Houston reported as portions:

Subdivisions

Jacob's Ladder

Losing It

Big Money

Red Barchetta

Lakeside Park

Anarchist

Wouldn't mind Losing It or The Big Money

:sigh: Welp. Guess I may as well sit down and rest my weary bones. :codger: Better wipe the seat off first though. One never knows anymore these days. :sigh:

I should have made a giant placard for Geddy though with HOUSTON printed on it. :unsure:

It wouldn't surprise me if somebody did that. I think it would be hilarious!

• Like 1

You know no one is actually watching those, right? :LOL:

You mean you're not watching them. I know you wouldn't presume to speak for the other music fans here. You're kind of a "wine and cheese" Rush fan. We've got some salt of the earth type here ya know.

You mean you're not watching them. I know you wouldn't presume to speak for the other music fans here. You're kind of a "wine and cheese" Rush fan. We've got some salt of the earth type here ya know.

Was that a compliment? Should I be blushing? :)

• Like 1

He just insulted you, Eagle. He called you cheesy. :cool: ;) ;)

• Like 1

Yet Alex said in an article put out yesterday they were doing nothing from Power Windows or Hold Your Fire and Big Money is listed in the video credits in the tour book and now in sound check. I swear the guy is NEVER accurate with things like this. Wasn't the Henman Live show where he said last tour they played a ton of material from Hold Your Fire? Huh? Force Ten. That's a ton?

Neil said back on Time Machine he couldn't remember whether they played Presto live before or not. Geddy and his Jacob's Ladder never played before. SMH.

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/homersimpson239/Mobile%20Uploads/AnthemCheese-1.jpgandhttp://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/homersimpson239/Mobile%20Uploads/9best.jpg

I thought a better check back in considering what time it was. I didn't realize it had gotten so late.

Yeah, it's almost showtime. Now you see the importance of never leaving the building after sound check. :LOL:

Almost forgot my backstage pass too.

• Like 2

Hi, Catherine! :hi:

She ignored me, I hope you have better luck... ;) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1