Rush R40 Live in Tulsa FUll Concert Video

DirkPrattLerxst

I saw this on the YouTube thread, and yeah, it is freaking AMAZEballs. Most of the show seems to be shot from row three or four, so you get to see the silly faces they make at each other onstage. I was excited for the St. Louis complete show video, but this is even better.

I used a YouTube downloader so I could keep a copy in my folder of live Rush videos.

I saw this on the YouTube thread, and yeah, it is freaking AMAZEballs. Most of the show seems to be shot from row three or four, so you get to see the silly faces they make at each other onstage. I was excited for the St. Louis complete show video, but this is even better.

I used a YouTube downloader so I could keep a copy in my folder of live Rush videos.

I don't remember who passed this along but this downloader site is the sh*t:

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

• Like 2

HOLY CRAP! That quality is better than Exit...Stage Left!!

• Like 1

This is the best show out there as far as I've seen...Minneapolis

The quality picture is better on this one, but the camera angle is by far more interesting in the Tulsa show.