Video Question

If this is answered elsewhere, I apologize, but....

The RTB video.... in it Jay Baruchel is wearing a Texas Tech jersey. I thought maybe it was only for the Texas shows (as the intro video includes a unique mention for each town), but then I pulled some boots from other cities and they are only using the one video for the RTB. He's sporting the TT jersey for the tour.

Anyone know why?

Is this some sort of odd humor about the lameness of RTB rap? Using the Texas Tech Red Raiders instead of the common 1980s NWA Oakland Raiders? Does Baruchel have some fascination with mediocre division one football programs?

Also, why do I even care?

• Like 1

If this is answered elsewhere, I apologize, but....

The RTB video.... in it Jay Baruchel is wearing a Texas Tech jersey. I thought maybe it was only for the Texas shows (as the intro video includes a unique mention for each town), but then I pulled some boots from other cities and they are only using the one video for the RTB. He's sporting the TT jersey for the tour.

Anyone know why?

Is this some sort of odd humor about the lameness of RTB rap? Using the Texas Tech Red Raiders instead of the common 1980s NWA Oakland Raiders? Does Baruchel have some fascination with mediocre division one football programs?

Also, why do I even care?

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachments/blackberry-10-os-f269/314794d1416126141t-two-finger-swipe-down-useless-more_you_know.jpg-original.jpg

• Like 1