On 6/12/2022 at 6:46 AM, Turbine Freight said:

Have fun!

On 6/12/2022 at 11:12 PM, blueschica said:

Have a great time!

Thanks I did!

but now… “turn it o-o-o-on… turn it on, turn it on again!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've wanted to answer this question.  No, I haven't heard, and received anything from "the Cat (Stephen)".  About him, I haven't known, where he is, and what may, and or may not've happened.  On April 16, was the last time he posted, and said anything.  I know, and remember he had a stroke before.  For a worst case scenario, I don't know if something tragic did happen to him.  

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Derek19 said:

I've wanted to answer this question.  About "the Cat (Stephen)", I haven't known, where he is, and what may, and or may not've happened.  I know, and remember he had a stroke before.  For a worst case scenario, I don't know if something tragic did happen to him.  

It has been since April that he posted, he was real active here.  As far as his health, I think the heart problems were a while ago.  Let's hope he checks in soon, we miss you The Cat 3 :yes:

• Like 5

I had been wondering about The Cat too. He usually stops posting for a bit but then will return after a month or so. Was kind of hoping my review from the Alice Cooper show I saw last week would bring him out of hiding. If something happened to him, I think one of the members here would know.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rhyta said:

It has been since April that he posted, he was real active here.  As far as his health, I think the heart problems were a while ago.  Let's hope he checks in soon, we miss you The Cat 3 :yes:

Yes, we do!

• Like 3