The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

Lorraine, Blueschica, you are both so lovely!

The plan was to be busy for the next several days, I expected to be ok but not ill from my meds (doctors said I need to stick to the routine).

So I am a zombie. Not lifeless but almost.

Everytime I get up its time to get back down.

So...I can't do anything else so I will just lurk here and post when I feel I actually care (drugs are so horrible...why would anyone take these things for fun?!)

• Like 2

The plan was to be busy for the next several days, I expected to be ok but not ill from my meds (doctors said I need to stick to the routine).

So...I can't do anything else so I will just lurk here and post when I feel I actually care (drugs are so horrible...why would anyone take these things for fun?!)

I wish there was a way you didn't have to take them, and I hope that your drug treatment is temporary. It will probably take you a while to get used to the effects.

:hug2:

I wish there was a way you didn't have to take them, and I hope that your drug treatment is temporary. It will probably take you a while to get used to the effects.

To be honest...I don't want them but I am trying to accept the help and I am going for counselling.

Honestly...I am taking these meds to see if they can help me get better but I've been through this all before with other meds and I have doubts. Bit for my family and friends I need to be strong and annoyingly I see no other solution.

• Like 4

Ok I suck at this...bit I need to leave this forum for a few days.

I have just started a new sucky round of medical treatments for my mental health, which will for quite a while apparently aggravate all my worst symptoms before things start to settle. This forum does not need my already Himalayan high agression and insensitivity to get any worse...

Also...

Terrible personal tragedy has just occurred this evening, about four hours ago. It hasn't hit me yet what has happened and sadly the nature of it cannot be shared either on the forum or in private so that sucks.

I am not good at leaving this place alone but from experience...I do myself no favours staying here whilst health concerns are a main concern, so I will take a break (knowing me...for five minutes).

Feel free to PM me if need be.

All is good it just ain't perfect haha!

you take all the time you need Segue. you take care of you first we're all 2nd.

Take care. :hug2:

Mick

To be honest...I don't want them but I am trying to accept the help and I am going for counselling.

Honestly...I am taking these meds to see if they can help me get better but I've been through this all before with other meds and I have doubts. Bit for my family and friends I need to be strong and annoyingly I see no other solution.

I'm sorry to hear all of this, Segue. Good on you for attempting a solution that you feel is necessary albeit less than ideal for you; I sincerely hope it'll work out for the best. My best wishes to you, and take good care of yourself!

Great LUCK to you in your situation, Segue!!!

Have a fun time!

Remember to eat all the wrong stuff! NOTHING HEALTHY

Off...

...on account of two weeks travel in Ireland. Wish me luck!

Have a great trip! Sounds awesome!

I'm really looking forward to the trip and sharing pics with y'all!
  • Like 2

Have a fun time!

Guinness, soda bread, more Guinness, Lucky Charms, and Guinness!
  • Like 3

Off...

...on account of two weeks travel in Ireland. Wish me luck!

Have an excellent trip. Ireland is beautiful! :yes:

That's what I hear. We'll have to swap stories when I return!
  • Like 1

Have a fun time!

They actually import "Lucky Charms" over there? OUR CEREAL COMPANIES ARE POISONING THEM AS WELL? FATTENING THEM UP FOR THE SLAUGHTER? http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Scary%20stuff-Scared/wow.gif

:banana:

Have a fun time!

:LOL:

:cheers:

Have a fun time!

Guinness was recommended to me by a doctor when I battled anorexia as it's full of so much goodness in each can.

LOVE IT

I am mentally very ill atm and I just want to say this to make clear I am aware I am acting like a kid whose had his sweets taken away.

I will take some time off. I am a real jerk atm and no one needs that. So...sorry to ReRushed and a the snobs...I mean Cheap Trick fans (hehe), when I come back I will just post some Bon JovI videos everywhere. ...I mean be civil.

Yup.

Sorry for being an attention seeking whore but that's just sadly my nature when ill.

See you in about five hours when I likely make a dramatic return and tell you how amazing Cheap Trick are.

• Like 1

Have a fun time!

They're magically delicious! Just checked onto our first B&B. It's called Knockrue House and it is wonderful.
  • Like 2

I am mentally very ill atm and I just want to say this to make clear I am aware I am acting like a kid whose had his sweets taken away.

I will take some time off. I am a real jerk atm and no one needs that. So...sorry to ReRushed and a the snobs...I mean Cheap Trick fans (hehe), when I come back I will just post some Bon JovI videos everywhere. ...I mean be civil.

Yup.

Sorry for being an attention seeking whore but that's just sadly my nature when ill.

See you in about five hours when I likely make a dramatic return and tell you how amazing Cheap Trick are.

I'm into heavy fanaticism with Cheap Trick, as I am with a LOT of the bands I like. All ya gotta do, is keep your opinion civil to those who don't hold your same opinion, DUUUUDE! and don't be an http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/FunnyPictures-stupidbikeattentionwhore.jpg Good luck! :hi:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Yup.

I'm into heavy fanaticism with Cheap Trick, as I am with a LOT of the bands I like. All ya gotta do, is keep your opinion civil to those who don't hold your same opinion, DUUUUDE! and don't be an http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Insults/FunnyPictures-stupidbikeattentionwhore.jpg Good luck! :hi:

Very nice try having OCD and see how easy that advice is to take when you have it to my extremes.

Brilliant advice. It never ever dawned on me that this is how I act and that is how I come across.

Bravo you are a genius. Pat yourself on the back.

• Like 1