Punching in... :)

Back in the saddle again...welcome home Narps. :hi:

Thanks my friend. Good to be home... :hi: :cheers:
  • Like 1

Off for a while. got some pretty bad news

Oh no!

Stay strong, I will keep you in my thoughts! XxX

Back on, at least for now.

I'm still out of my mind with worry for the love of my life, but . . . it doesn't make much sense to distance myself from such a fine bunch of folks as are on this forum.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, everyone.

• Like 9

I'm still out of my mind with worry for the love of my life, but . . . it doesn't make much sense to distance myself from such a fine bunch of folks as are on this forum.

Yes, that's us - a fine bunch of folks for sure. ;)

:hug2:

• Like 3

:hug2:

• Like 2

It's nice to have you back. Hoping for the best for you and yours.

• Like 2

Glad you're back about...sending prayers yours and your love's way today!

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 1

I have been really ill with this and that for a good eight to ten months now, and mentally I am not in a good place to read messages on a forum like this and always be spot on knowing the spirit in which they were sent. Things have happened in life lately that have set my mental weakness back five or six years, and the result is a short, sensitive person prone to reading to much into every little detail. No one needs to tell me that I am recently a rather negative contributor, I am in such a bad place I seem to be leaving bad vibes even in those areas of life I have chosen to escape into.

I am going to be leaving this forum for a while, but not personal messenger. The forum itself might get the odd post here and there, otherwise I need to sort my health out, and try and become that positive spirit I know I am by nature.

I am certain some of the mean spirited members here who thankfully I will never meet will feel joyful, but I don't care about such idiots. They are blocked from my account and thankfully I shall from here on out make sure they remain so.

But Mick, Day Of Light, Union, Blue J and others, I will try and make time to talk when I can.

Best to you all, for now (give me a week or two).

(And Goose, I will do my best to live up to those excellent quotes of yours, I still love them!).

• Like 7

I have been really ill with this and that for a good eight to ten months now, and mentally I am not in a good place to read messages on a forum like this and always be spot on knowing the spirit in which they were sent. Things have happened in life lately that have set my mental weakness back five or six years, and the result is a short, sensitive person prone to reading to much into every little detail. No one needs to tell me that I am recently a rather negative contributor, I am in such a bad place I seem to be leaving bad vibes even in those areas of life I have chosen to escape into.

I am going to be leaving this forum for a while, but not personal messenger. The forum itself might get the odd post here and there, otherwise I need to sort my health out, and try and become that positive spirit I know I am by nature.

I am certain some of the mean spirited members here who thankfully I will never meet will feel joyful, but I don't care about such idiots. They are blocked from my account and thankfully I shall from here on out make sure they remain so.

But Mick, Day Of Light, Union, Blue J and others, I will try and make time to talk when I can.

(And Goose, I will do my best to live up to those excellent quotes of yours, I still love them!).

I know what you mean, man....that's part of the reason I've moved here. This place is much more safe than where I was. I haven't had to ignore anyone from here yet. But I hope you get to a better place soon! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Hello/handshake2.gif

Take good care, Segue.

• Like 1

Take good care, Segue.

Welcome back, Segue
  • Like 2

Take good care, Segue.

Welcome back, Segue

Half back. I am going to be on here a lot less.

But thanks ReGor! Nice to be wanted, thank you! Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1