The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

Nice idea BTW grey. I get concerned when I don't see some folks for a while. Well done my friend... :notworthy:

He actually sent me a card one time...so nice

I have PMed more than a few folks around here when I don't notice them for a while. Sometimes I never get a response and never see them again. Wonder what that means?... :LOL:

You may need a tic tac?

May?... :LOL:

you guys! So funny :7up:

Nice idea BTW grey. I get concerned when I don't see some folks for a while. Well done my friend... :notworthy:

I have PMed more than a few folks around here when I don't notice them for a while. Sometimes I never get a response and never see them again. Wonder what that means?... :LOL:

You may need a tic tac?

oh, this is old! I kicked on old thread. Forum foul :) Edited by gypsy muse
  • Like 1

You may need a tic tac?

oh, this is old! I kicked on old thread. Forum foul :)

There's nothing wrong with that!

• Like 2

You may need a tic tac?

oh, this is old! I kicked on old thread. Forum foul :)

There's nothing wrong with that!

Nope...and it's not an old thread...it has muchly recent-like postingness in it.

• Like 1

phew..back on

I've had little-to-no internet connection for the last few days. I managed to squeeze on for a bout half an hour yesterday.

Just had an engineer round. A load of the connections in my phone line had corroded, explaining my lousy connection. The engineer did his magic, and alakazam, new phone line and beautiful connectability once more :yay:

I notice from scanning the page above that I missed some unpleasantness. I don't know what kicked it all off, but I'm glad you decided to stick around, Segue

• Like 3

phew..back on

I've had little-to-no internet connection for the last few days. I managed to squeeze on for a bout half an hour yesterday.

Just had an engineer round. A load of the connections in my phone line had corroded, explaining my lousy connection. The engineer did his magic, and alakazam, new phone line and beautiful connectabilityonce more :yay:

I notice from scanning the page above that I missed some unpleasantness. I don't know what kicked it all off, but I'm glad you decided to stick around, Segue

Lovely phrase, 'beautiful connectivity'.

Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends...

:)

• Like 2

phew..back on

Just had an engineer round. A load of the connections in my phone line had corroded, explaining my lousy connection. The engineer did his magic, and alakazam, new phone line and beautiful connectability once more :yay:

I unfortunately have manic bad days, and I in the moment make dumb decisions. Unpleasantness has abounded, I got accused and knocked down. It happens. And in all honesty, if I find myself offended by accusations, more often than not that means their is truth in what I am hearing.

Truly glad you are back!

• Like 1

phew..back on

I unfortunately have manic bad days, and I in the moment make dumb decisions. Unpleasantness has abounded, I got accused and knocked down. It happens. And in all honesty, if I find myself offended by accusations, more often than not that means their is truth in what I am hearing.

Truly glad you are back!

Cheers :cheers:

I have a knack of missing the unpleasantness even when I am around. I like to think of myself as a positive person, and prefer to spread the love than anything negative. I usually tend to back out of any thread when the hateful/hurtful stuff starts. There's often too much of that in the real world, without bringing it here.

• Like 4

phew..back on

Truly glad you are back!

Cheers :cheers:

I have a knack of missing the unpleasantness even when I am around. I like to think of myself as a positive person, and prefer to spread the love than anything negative. I usually tend to back out of any thread when the hateful/hurtful stuff starts. There's often too much of that in the real world, without bringing it here.

Wish I did now, TBH.

Yay! I'm the same way. I have noticed that too often, when a thread goes on too long it seems to devolve into negative comments and just bad stuff overall. I stop reading and participating when that happens. There's enough bad stuff happening in the world without us creating more.

• Like 7

Yay! I'm the same way. I have noticed that too often, when a thread goes on too long it seems to devolve into negative comments and just bad stuff overall. I stop reading and participating when that happens. There's enough bad stuff happening in the world without us creating more.

Yeah, I agree with that. I mainly stick in SOCN and the Sports forums - people are always assholes in there, so nothing shocking

Yeah, I agree with that. I mainly stick in SOCN and the Sports forums - people are always assholes in there, so nothing shocking

Ha, that's exactly why I left SOCN! Too many assholes ;)

• Like 1

Hay now!

http://media2.fdncms.com/tampa/imager/horse-hay/u/original/2120077/horse-hay-300x300.jpg

• Like 2

At least you know what to expect... and have a little freedom to let your inner asshole out in controlled bursts as not to let it out on the other forums here :)

• Like 1

My "Is Neil a Selfish Prick" thread...

Edited by Union 5-3992

I've never even been in SOCN. Something always told me to avoid it.

• Like 2

I've never even been in SOCN. Something always told me to avoid it.

you must not be much of an asshole. From reading your posts, I would have bet differently... :LOL:

It's a joke, calm down Segue :P

• Like 2

At least you know what to expect... and have a little freedom to let your inner asshole out in controlled bursts as not to let it out on the other forums here :)

"You know what to expect"...

Dunking my head into a full toilet doesn't truly make it easier. ;)

Releasing my inner a-hole doesn't relax me. It only allows me to forget that I was an asshole.

Too much macho shit in there under the guise of being knowledgable.

• Like 1

Releasing my inner a-hole doesn't relax me. It only allows me to forget that I was an asshole.

Forget all about that macho shit and learn how to play guitar.

• Like 2

A hahahahahahaha! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: First Earl's John Cougar thread and now this, it warms my (previously lived in) Indiana heart! :D

• Like 1

A hahahahahahaha! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy: First Earl's John Cougar thread and now this, it warms my (previously lived in) Indiana heart! :D

Where in Indiana?

Where in Indiana?

Richmond, in eastern Indiana, right near the Ohio state line. It got light really early in the summer with no Daylight Savings Time!

• Like 1

^^^ Low-T.

:LOL:

• Like 1

^^^ Low-T.

:LOL:

Don't know what "Low-T" means.