The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

I'm always off and on. This is the only forum I visit anymore.

I'll always be back here and there. I'm an 11 year veteran. This place is like coming home on the holidays to visit family.

At least you post some sweet pics when you happen by... :cheers:
  • Like 2

I don't know if you noticed, but I've been not responding to stuff for a bit. Well, this week, I've been in Virginia for vacation and the wifi sucks balls. So, sorry if I don't catch up! Don't worry! I'll be back to normal on Sunday!

Stay Freddy!

OK guys, on my way...to LA. :)

Will be back next week. Have fun all.

Peace, love and...cheers

Grey

• Like 9

I'm back. :hi: Hello everybody.

Was on my feet for 25 hours. Feel a little delirious, but I'm happy that all worked out sooooooooooo well.

(Except that those greedy Sheraton bastards wanted 250 bucks for 6 telephone calls I made.) :doh: :crazy:

• Like 5

Was on my feet for 25 hours. Feel a little delirious, but I'm happy that all worked out sooooooooooo well.

(Except that those greedy Sheraton bastards wanted 250 bucks for 6 telephone calls I made.) :doh: :crazy:

Glad you got there and back home safe.

I have no doubt that you had the time of your life. I'm happy you were able to go.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I have no doubt that you had the time of your life. I'm happy you were able to go.

He's got a lovely singing voice, and great table manners.

Did you know we met Jack Nicholson's Brazilian son?

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

I didn't know he had a son. I thought he just had a little girl. Or maybe I'm confusing him with Warren Beatty.

• Like 1

Welcome back! :hi: I was grinning ear-to-ear at those photos of you happy folks in LA! So glad it seems that everyone had an amazing time!

• Like 2

Haha, that guy was scary dude. You really should've seen him the night before when he arrived.

Those guys had a great time, but he was the one who missed the show, due to a belated flight. Poor Jack.

• Like 1

Poor JonnyBlaze joins the ranks of Treeduck and Tombstone Mountain in my list of unfortunate dudes I blaze against.

I need to chill!

Be back when my mood swings end (I have Jekyl/Hyde issues when I am ill so gonna have to wait til I am myself again!) Edited by Segue Myles

Poor JonnyBlaze joins the ranks of Treeduck and Tombstone Mountain in my list of unfortunate dudes I blaze against.

I need to chill!

No worries here my man. We're good! You blaze against me because you want to be me.

Just kidding bro!

• Like 1

Be back when my mood swings end (I have Jekyl/Hyde issues when I am ill so gonna have to wait til I am myself again!)

Why do you let any one of them bother you?

Don't stay away long. We'll run out of cupcakes.

I didn't do anything. We're good.
  • Like 2

Be back when my mood swings end (I have Jekyl/Hyde issues when I am ill so gonna have to wait til I am myself again!)

Maybe you ought to find Segue a good job at the YBG. With his passion, he is sure to do well. Don't you think? :)

• Like 1

OK watched Saving Mr Banks.

Cheered me up no end so the joy is back to share the cupcakes!

• Like 2

Maybe you ought to find Segue a good job at the YBG. With his passion, he is sure to do well. Don't you think? :)

He doesn't like the YBG.
  • Like 1

He doesn't like the YBG.

:o

• Like 1

OK watched Saving Mr Banks.

Cheered me up no end so the joy is back to share the cupcakes!

That was quick. I was trying to find you a job with the YBG in the meantime. :)

Why would you want to work for that garbage Rolling Stone wannabe?

Come work for my new publication! It is My Little Pony meets Cupcakes with a strong leaning towards death metal band coverage!

It's gonna be called Slayercakes, and all the interviews will be conducted by me and you dressed as unicorns.

• Like 2

He doesn't like the YBG.

I remember the first week I joined I thought it was genuine haha

• Like 1