The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :)

Me as well. You didn't think i'd disappear forever did ya????

Mick

Welcome back kiddies!

Remember, you can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave.

It appears so. Those very lyrics went through my head a few times the past week. Especially after The Eagles were just out here and played a three plus hours show at the Arena.

Edited by Lorraine

Lorraine and Mick...about time buddies!
  • Like 3

I'll be away from the forums for a while because someone decided it was okay to message me while they were drunk and hit on me. Sort of ruined the experience and my opinion of other people right now. I'm struggling with depression as it is.

I'll still be responding to PM's, though.

Bye for now. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bye/crying-sad-waving-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

I'll be away from the forums for a while because someone decided it was okay to message me while they were drunk and hit on me. Sort of ruined the experience and my opinion of other people right now. I'm struggling with depression as it is.

Bye for now. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bye/crying-sad-waving-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

:( Sorry to hear... :hug2:
  • Like 3

I'm really sorry to hear this, too. :(

:hug2:

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2

What kind of bullshit desperation is that for whoever sent it?

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. :hug2:

I guess I'll come back for now, but I probably won't be posting as often. I'm feeling better emotionally. :)

Sweet... :cheers:
  • Like 1

I guess I'll come back for now, but I probably won't be posting as often. I'm feeling better emotionally. :)

Sorry to hear about what you were subjected to. Some people just have no clue how to behave.

But I'm glad you're feeling better, and have decided to stick around :)

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about what you were subjected to. Some people just have no clue how to behave.

But I'm glad you're feeling better, and have decided to stick around :)

Thank you, Your_Lion. :) :hug2:

• Like 1

Great to hear you are sticking around.

You are such a positive addition to the TRF family.

• Like 4

Great to hear you are sticking around.

You are such a positive addition to the TRF family.

Aw, thank you. :) I'm feeling much better than I was this morning.

Edited by Lady Guinevere
  • Like 2

After today, I'll be pretty scarce over the next week. Family vacation starts tomorrow...so I'll be back to regular posting when I return!

:sundog:

• Like 2

I didn't expect to be so "off" while I was travelling, but after a whirlwind trip, I AM BACK ON! :haz:

(I really missed you folks! :smoke: )

I missed your avatar!

• Like 1