The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

May be the last time I post before heading into the big rock and roll show in Columbus tonight...on the road, but getting close (stopped for gas, at the moment)...so I won't really be "off"...except that maybe I always am, depending on who you ask, hahaha! But for this time that I'm "off"...I'll just be rockin'.

Be good, everybody.

:cheers: :7up:

• Like 2

May be the last time I post before heading into the big rock and roll show in Columbus tonight...on the road, but getting close (stopped for gas, at the moment)...so I won't really be "off"...except that maybe I always am, depending on who you ask, hahaha! But for this time that I'm "off"...I'll just be rockin'.

Be good, everybody.

Have a blast Bluey!

• Like 1

Be good, everybody.

Have a blast Bluey!

Thanks, mate!

I am safely in town now...no more distance, no more obstacles...I am ready for showtime. :haz:

Be good, everybody.

Have a great time!!.. :cheers:
  • Like 1

Will be taking a break for some time. I just been lurking here thinking i just don't have anything left to say here. it's nothing any members have done. i'm just fried out on TRF at the moment. so take care everyone.

Mick

• Like 1

Will be taking a break for some time. I just been lurking here thinking i just don't have anything left to say here. it's nothing any members have done. i'm just fried out on TRF at the moment. so take care everyone.

Mick

Understood Mick. See you when you are unfried... :cheers:

Wow...Mick and Lorraine both, I'll miss seeing you around the boards, for however long it is.

I'm back, by the way...after a blistering night of rock and roll...so if this is the ON/OFF thread, as it says, I'm using it to say I'm ON now...

• Like 4

Wow...Mick and Lorraine both, I'll miss seeing you around the boards, for however long it is.

I'm back, by the way...after a blistering night of rock and roll...so if this is the ON/OFF thread, as it says, I'm using it to say I'm ON now...

So you're turned on eh?

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean.gif

• Like 3

So you're turned on eh?

O I am kicking myself silly that wet my panties!

• Like 1

So you're turned on eh?

http://i.imgur.com/VdRcZe9.gif

• Like 2

So you're turned on eh?

http://i.imgur.com/VdRcZe9.gif

I can do that with my ears too

• Like 1

So you're turned on eh?

Haha!

Wouldn't you like to know...

• Like 1

I'm leaving too for an indefinite amount of time.

Take care everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siWscozkRr0

"Be back soon!"

Aww...agreed!

• Like 2

Maybe they've run off together and moved to Toronto where they will dine breakfast lunch and dinner at Panzers Deli and drink every night at the Orbit Room and will return one day as the most fabulous couple on TRF after marrying at Lakeside Park.

• Like 5

Maybe they've run off together and moved to Toronto where they will dine breakfast lunch and dinner at Panzers Deli and drink every night at the Orbit Room and will return one day as the most fabulous couple on TRF after marrying at Lakeside Park.

That is a lovely thought!

We might be expected to provide food at the reception, though.

• Like 3

We danced the night away to Hemispheres! :dweez: :dweez:

• Like 2

That would be an interesting dance to see, I think.

Great soundtrack, though!

Then we got a Rush tribute band together for 1 show. We played Xanadu better then the boys.

Gosh double necks are heavy.

Lol

Mick

• Like 1

Then we got a Rush tribute band together for 1 show. We played Xanadu better then the boys.

Lol

Mick

I'll say.

Then when it was apparent that no one was willing to go home (such a good time they were having!), we did a few VT songs. Cleaned the place right out. One little victory!! :cool: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1

Lol

Mick

I'll say.

Then when it was apparent that no one was willing to go home (such a good time they were having!), we did a few VT songs. Cleaned the place right out. One little victory!! :cool: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Us doing Xanadu. i know it SOUNDS like Rush.

But weir that damn good.

Great drumming Lorraine.

Eagle on bass.

that's me on guitar and vocals......i know Rush is usually bass and vocals but we changed it up. notice with me no yodeling, lol

Mick

• Like 1