Aaaahh...I meant BACK!

:rage:

• Like 1

Where'd you go AND YAY YOU ARE BLACK!

no i'm white. :laughing guy:

Mick

Aaaahh...I meant BACK!

the more important thing is......you didn't even notice i was gone 2 days. Get your head outta your Springsteen.

lol.

Mick

• Like 3

Where'd you go AND YAY YOU ARE BLACK!

no i'm white. :laughing guy:

Mick

Aaaahh...I meant BACK!

the more important thing is......you didn't even notice i was gone 2 days. Get your head outta your Springsteen.

lol.

Mick

I had...I was just thinking you wanted space bruv

When you were gone i...

http://memecrunch.com/meme/U7X8/i-miss-you-like/image.png?w=500&c=1

• Like 2

Segue, i often wonder what universe you live in. :eh:

WhT do you mean?

He made a grand announcement of his departure date and where he was going and when he would return on this thread last week.

I guess you didn't read it.

Like Mick said, the important thing is that you didn't even miss him. :clap: :clap: :clap: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :cool: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

Segue, i often wonder what universe you live in. :eh:

WhT do you mean?

He made a grand announcement of his departure date and where he was going and when he would return on this thread last week.

I guess you didn't read it.

Like Mick said, the important thing is that you didn't even miss him. :clap: :clap: :clap: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :cool: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I DID I JUST...

Sowi Mick :(

• Like 1

I will be "off" starting tomorrow till Tuesday. I headed to pennslyvainia to visit family.

Just so Narps and Lorraine don't send out a search party, lol

Mick

Awwww...I need to check this thread

• Like 1

I am dealing with very limited internet access for the past couple of days, and for the next couple of days, also. Only here really for about an hour a day, from about 5:00-6:00 AM EDT. Hopefully I'll be back in broader action by Saturday, but if not, it will be sometime next week.
  • Like 3

I'm not sure how I should take when I post that I'm not going to be here much at all for a few days, and it gets 'liked', by a few people... :facepalm:

:LOL:

It's all good guys, I think I know how you mean it (I hope. Haha!).

In any case, I am back! Sooner than I thought I'd be.

You can't get rid of me, mates!! Heh heh.

• Like 4

I am not well at the moment.

Because of this I am sensitive to the dumbest things and have been getting very unpleasant.

Gonna go for a while, from the forum itself, until I am better.

Sorry guys, I mean well. I am not a jerk intentionally.

Back soon.

• Like 3

Because of this I am sensitive to the dumbest things and have been getting very unpleasant.

Back soon.

I'm genuinely so very sorry to read this, Segue. You are not a jerk at all. If you are a jerk, so is everyone else here (except Zumbi). You are no different than the rest of us. We all have our moments. That's part of being human.

In any event, I already pray for you every day and will continue to do so.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

• Like 3

Back soon.

I'm genuinely so very sorry to read this, Segue. You are not a jerk at all. If you are a jerk, so is everyone else here (except Zumbi). You are no different than the rest of us. We all have our moments. That's part of being human.

In any event, I already pray for you every day and will continue to do so.

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

:goodone: ^^^ This. Get back here quick Segue... :cheers:

Sort of back. Will not be posting as frequently.
  • Like 3

Rush is taking a break and I think I have enough posts to last for a while so I think I'm gonna join them and take a bit of a break from here for a while. Some bothersome things going on around here. Some are out in the light and some in the dark and I don't need the grief right now. Not feeling like answering any PM's either. Catch you guys later.... :sigh:
  • Like 4

Rush is taking a break and I think I have enough posts to last for a while so I think I'm gonna join them and take a bit of a break from here for a while. Some bothersome things going on around here. Some are out in the light and some in the dark and I don't need the grief right now. Not feeling like answering any PM's either. Catch you guys later.... :sigh:

See you soon buddy. Take care.

I'm at a loss for words even though I understand completely. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Take good care of yourself, Narps.

People are jumping off the ship?

Perhaps I missed something.

Hurry back everyone

Come back soon, friend. Always a pleasure having you around.

• Like 1

I'm very sorry to hear that, Narps. But I understand as well. Do take care, and do something to enjoy the time away.
  • Like 1

Come back soon mate!

• Like 1