Just wanted to say hello...

Natch

So...Hello!

Going to the Rush concert tonight in Dallas. Thought I'd stop by to say hello to those who know me....and to some that don't.

Should be a fun time tonight!

• Like 2

Have fun bra. I was going to be there but the damn plumbing in my house Tai Shaned the bed. Good thing I didn't have a ticket.

Love yer home town.

Hey all!

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

The show was awesome. For a bunch of old guys, they sure do know how to tear the roof off the place. The crowd was into it from the get-go. Packed house. The stage show was top notch as always. The setlist had something for everyone. Won't spoil it for those of you who haven't seen the show and want to stay in the dark on the setlist. You won't be disappointed!

I've only popped in here a few times over the last few years. Lots has happened in my life. I'm living in Dallas now. Took a job with JP Morgan. I got divorced a couple of years ago. So, I'm onto a new chapter. Enjoying life here in Dallas.

I'm still making my famous BBQ clams (hence my Mollusk Man from Mandrake moniker :LOL: ).

How are y'all doin'? (see what I did there?)

Hey, how's it going? Sounds like you had a great time. Sunday is my turn

Had a blast! You're going to love it. I have tickets to see them in New Jersey next month, but I don't think I'm going to make it up there to see the show.