Show Six Reveal Thread - Dallas, TX - May 18th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Couldn't tell from choppy audio if Neil got the fill correct tonight

Im sure he did. lightning doesnt strike twice with Neil

Not listening....(NCIS LA is on) but guessing from what I heard the other night...Neil lost a stick...he doesn't do that often.....

• Like 1

May 24 + Tampa = Set list C, baby!!!!

:ebert: :clap:

So interesting that they decided to add an extra song for just one of the 3 set lists.

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :notworthy: :7up: :ebert: :clap: :yay: :banana: :fistbump:

• Like 2

No buyer's remorse on the Portland tix I bought last night!!!! I just hope the live show lives up to Periscope and the TRF nightly posts!!!

I don't think you have anything to worry about....

So interesting that they decided to add an extra song for just one of the 3 set lists.

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :notworthy: :7up: :ebert: :clap: :yay: :banana: :fistbump:

EVERYONE WOULD GATHER, ON THE 24TH OF MAY! :D :dweez: :codger: :D-13: :drool: :sundog: :7up: :rush: :haz:

• Like 2

EVERYONE WOULD GATHER, ON THE 24TH OF MAY! :D :dweez: :codger: :D-13: :drool: :sundog: :7up: :rush: :haz:

If they don't add that line it is a crime of epic proportion.
  • Like 2

I was bummed that I was getting set list A but I'm glad I still get to see them if this ends up being it

Red Barchetta is nothing to sneeze at!

I was bummed that I was getting set list A but I'm glad I still get to see them if this ends up being it

You should be thrilled that they're playing both of your books!!! :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: