Show Six Reveal Thread - Dallas, TX - May 18th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm here for the couch terr and for funny jokes.

Funny jokes??? Young man, what do you think this place is? We are all very serious here.

If you want jokes, buy a riddle book.

Or read the Yukon Blade Grinder.

Chick is still working hard. She my girl
  • Like 1

Funny jokes??? Young man, what do you think this place is? We are all very serious here.

Chick is still working hard. She my girl

It might boost circulation.

• Like 1

Anybody here know how to get press credentials for a Rush Concert? I really want to have a YBG interview with the band, or at least one of them

I could tell you who to call/write... but they'll laugh at'cha.

Anybody here know how to get press credentials for a Rush Concert? I really want to have a YBG interview with the band, or at least one of them

you never know. I can be quite persuasive

Maybe not. How do you know they aren't YBG fans? How do you know that they weren't reading the epic of all epic threads here awaiting Goob's 30000th post?

• Like 1

Maybe not. How do you know they aren't YBG fans? How do you know that they weren't reading the epic of all epic threads here awaiting Goob's 30000th post?

Yeah listen to Lorraine. She may be on to something. Maybe, just maybe, they wait with baited breath to read what they're going to do next

• Like 1

The epic of all epic threads Goob's 30000th post?

It was pretty epic. And you were the main instigator...tsk tsk tsk. Or maybe it was pope francis. Hell I forget
  • Like 1

Yeah listen to Lorraine. She may be on to something. Maybe, just maybe, they wait with baited breath to read what they're going to do next

It is my firm belief that we have many fans at Anthem. :yes:

• Like 2

The epic of all epic threads Goob's 30000th post?

It was pretty epic. And you were the main instigator...tsk tsk tsk. Or maybe it was pope francis. Hell I forget

He played an important part in our European escapades with our comrade Petro.

Isn't that the magazine written by Dudley Do Right? :D

• Like 2

I haven't posted all that much lately, but I have been wondering where goober has been. Haven't seen any posts from him lately. Anybody?

:yes:

Oh and let's not forget Nell. She's the editor. :LOL:

Woman are the debble!!!

No, that would be Janelle to you, mister. :LOL:

• Like 1

I haven't posted all that much lately, but I have been wondering where goober has been. Haven't seen any posts from him lately. Anybody?

Ummmmm

Ummmmm

:ph34r:

Ummmmm

Didn't he get banned a long time ago? I forget with the point system and all the weirdos around here lately. :D

Why aren't they doing La Villa? Talk about epic. I'd trade most of the first half of the show for it.

La Villa was part of their encore for the TM tour I believe. it was gooooooooood!
  • Like 2