No Boots on Youtube

RushianRoulette

Neither St. Louis or Austin are on Youtube!! What's going on?

Umm.......perhaps not everyone gets into YouTube??

• Like 1

Yeah, unfortunately not unless you search up something educational like "breast feeding", but that's just desperate. Just use other websites to see them - there's plenty out there.

I don't understand this (I'm guessing attempted humour?) statement

As of now only one version of St Louis has come up for download (not Youtube) and it doesn't sound so good. Apparently there is another source, but it's sounding like it may have been recorded from basically the same spot on an identical machine, so I would not be too hopeful for drastically better sound.

Austin hasn't surfaced at all yet.

Hopefully good, listenable recordings become available soon.

• Like 2

There's actually one for St. Louis (2 parts) that isn't too bad complete with video. But I'm guessing maybe you were looking for audio only?

RUSH "aRch40" LIVE IN ST. LOUIS - PART I

RUSH "aRch40" LIVE IN ST. LOUIS - PART II

I'm new to the forums and just trying to help.

This video is really quite good. It kind of blows my mind how good the quality can be from a smartphone, compared to, say, the Signals In Montreal DVD, shot with a 1982-era camcorder and mostly being a dark, murky mess that you can occasionally make out the guys in. If only folks had smartphones from 1974 on. :)

• Like 1

I'm curious. How do people record these boots? What kind of equipment do they use to get good audio?

Asking for a friend :eyeroll: (In case the FBI is monitoring)

http://static.bhphoto.com/images/images345x345/Edirol_Roland_R_09_R_09_Portable_24_Bit_421023.jpg

• Like 2

I'm curious. How do people record these boots? What kind of equipment do they use to get good audio?

I've used a minidisc deck. Edited by anthem74

http://static.bhphoto.com/images/images345x345/Edirol_Roland_R_09_R_09_Portable_24_Bit_421023.jpg

The Zoom H1 looks like a good one to me and Zoom makes some good units (H4n); just not familiar with this particular model. I'm seriously thinking about getting one. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003QKBVYK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2LBLJU07ZDHJA&coliid=IC6O55NNIIX0R&psc=1

• Like 1