Artwork and Photos from the R40 Tour Book

Jag2112

For your viewing pleasure...

Definitely a tour book worth owning... especially given it might be their last..

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/imagedb-tourbook-r40.php

Enjoy-

Great pics. I just kind of wish they'd put more older stuff in there that we haven't seen before.

• Like 1

I like the pic of Alex and Geddy toasting a mug of beer...

I'll bet they've done a similar pose at 16 yrs old, at 20, at 30, at 40, at 50...

And will continue toasting each other at 70, at 80 and beyond.

A true life long friendship that has been the driving force behind the 40+ years of Rush.

• Like 2

Was there a tour where they had a second version of the tourbook? Maybe it was time machine - it seems to me there was a second tourbook that had a couple of different shots or something. They should release the tourbook after the tour, so we can see some pro shots of the actual show.

Was there a tour where they had a second version of the tourbook? Maybe it was time machine - it seems to me there was a second tourbook that had a couple of different shots or something. They should release the tourbook after the tour, so we can see some pro shots of the actual show.

Yes I think it was CA.

Yeah, CA too. I just checked the cygnus x1 site, and there were two versions of the last two tourbooks. Seems like a lot of different pictures in each one.

It was CA - I have both :-) Because there was such a big gap in between the legs of the tour (4 months), I think we actually got some pics from the first leg of the tour in the second leg book. I would have to go dig it out to confirm.

As for R40's book, I would have loved to be in the room for the jam with Grohl and Hawkins.