Official Fifth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: Austin, TX - May 16th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Hey John! I've got a Didact in my Narpet. Is anyone a doctor?

What's up, Andy? Home now or on the road? I just got home from a 3 day this afternoon (got back to DAL yesterday). Time for a Rush fix!

Warming up the headphones with AFTK. :sundog:

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

I don't even think I know what a hipster is? Does anyone really know? :eh:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

Well I guess that makes me one then. I only wear Chucks. Who knew?

You are hipster young lady... :cheers:

I guess that makes me one too. I swear I was just out at DSW buying some navy blue Converse All Stars.

Cool. Welcome to the cool kids club.

Thanks! I've been a member. I just wore out my gray and black ones. It was time for some new ones. :D

Looks like I'm a member of the cool kids club as well. I've wore out many a Converses over the years. Currently on a custom made one where I basically inverted all the colors from the regular black one, so everything that was black's now white, and everything that's white is now black.

i was bemoaning the lack of color options, until i found the andy warhol tomato soup can hightops.

That's awesome.

Here are mine, just in case anyone didn't believe me. :LOL:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsan2i8mjw.jpg

nice but way too clean.

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

I guess that makes me one too. I swear I was just out at DSW buying some navy blue Converse All Stars.

Thanks! I've been a member. I just wore out my gray and black ones. It was time for some new ones. :D

Looks like I'm a member of the cool kids club as well. I've wore out many a Converses over the years. Currently on a custom made one where I basically inverted all the colors from the regular black one, so everything that was black's now white, and everything that's white is now black.

i was bemoaning the lack of color options, until i found the andy warhol tomato soup can hightops.

That's awesome.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsan2i8mjw.jpg

nice but way too clean.

They won't be for long. :)

That's awesome.

nice but way too clean.

gotta go mud puddle stomping to break them in.

That's awesome.

nice but way too clean.

Not a problem. It's been raining all day. :)

Hey John! I've got a Didact in my Narpet. Is anyone a doctor?

What's up, Andy? Home now or on the road? I just got home from a 3 day this afternoon (got back to DAL yesterday). Time for a Rush fix!

Home since Thursday. Worked in DAL this week.

That's awesome.

nice but way too clean.

When they start to smell bad...you've hit break-in utopia.

That's awesome.

nice but way too clean.

When they start to smell bad...you've hit break-in utopia.

What's That Smell? :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm betting the church's money that they'll end the show with a snippet of Tai Shan as opposed to the current show closer. Hello all from Las Vegas.

That's cool. How did you did that?

The Converse website has an option for customizing your own shoes for $20 more than retail price.

• Like 3

That's cool. How did you did that?

The Converse website has an option for customizing your own shoes for $20 more than retail price.

I'd love to have some Rush themed ones. :)

• Like 1

Okay so we had an argument last show about who many strings are on stage for Xanadu.

After looking over photos and talking with other members. Geddy is playing a 12 string, and his 4 string bass.

Alex has 12 strings and 6 strings, so 18.

34 strings on stage when Xanadu is played.

Glad we got that settled. Super pumped for this show. Hope to see the return of Camera Eye.

Even I knew that and I know practically nothing. :LOL: :d13:

Well for some reason someone thought it was a 4 string bass and a 5 string bass. We were trying to figure out if the fireglo 4080 was a /12 or not. The hardware on the fireglo is different than the jetglo. So I wasn't sure if it was like his beige one which is a 4 string bass with a 6 string guitar. I'm also curious as to why he is playing the fireglo somenights and the jetglo other nights.