Official Fifth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: Austin, TX - May 16th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Enjoy ladies and gentlemen of :rush: Good night and have a nice day tomorrow Lorraine... :hi:
  • Like 3

Warming up the headphones with AFTK. :sundog:

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

I don't even think I know what a hipster is? Does anyone really know? :eh:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

Well I guess that makes me one then. I only wear Chucks. Who knew?

You are hipster young lady... :cheers:

I guess that makes me one too. I swear I was just out at DSW buying some navy blue Converse All Stars.

Here's a somewhat recent interview that's just charming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBZY_loemUw

That's a great one.

thanks for liking it dork. I got it for you. I mean...what's a guy gotta do to get some love from his goose?

Hey guys here's a funny one with Geddy

http://youtu.be/wxpjHdHwITs

:smoke: T minus 20

• Like 1

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

I guess that makes me one too. I swear I was just out at DSW buying some navy blue Converse All Stars.

navy blue is borderline hipster...gotta be more colorful.

• Like 1

Oh no, it's almost time again. I promised myself I wouldn't....but!

but....you simply can't resist, can you? I would say you have got it bad. Are you willing to admit you are powerless when it comes to Rush?

If so, we have the answer.

Rushaholics Anonymous

:)

lol, for me, Hello,my name is Alan, I'm a rushaholic, I've been a member of RA for 36 years

• Like 1

Enjoy ladies and gentlemen of :rush: Good night and have a nice day tomorrow Lorraine... :hi:

i have to leave too, but I just noticed that all of my emails have disappeared. About an hour ago, during the storm, the computer screen flickered. I wonder what it did to my email system. :unsure:

Well, if I don't return Monday, now you know the reason why.

Farewell Friends!! Bye-bye Alex, Geddy and Neil. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

• Like 2

Cool. Welcome to the cool kids club.

I almost bought some pink ones but I thought that might be a little too "girly". :LOL:

Oh no, it's almost time again. I promised myself I wouldn't....but!

but....you simply can't resist, can you? I would say you have got it bad. Are you willing to admit you are powerless when it comes to Rush?

If so, we have the answer.

Rushaholics Anonymous

:)

lol, for me, Hello,my name is Alan, I'm a rushaholic, I've been a member of RA for 36 years

Hiya Alan!!!!

i have to leave too, but I just noticed that all of my emails have disappeared. About an hour ago, during the storm, the computer screen flickered. I wonder what it did to my email system. :unsure:

Well, if I don't return Monday, now you know the reason why.

Farewell Friends!! Bye-bye Alex, Geddy and Neil. :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

You're leaving? Already?

I almost bought some pink ones but I thought that might be a little too "girly". :LOL:

well blue is masculine so which way are you swinging?

Thanks! I've been a member. I just wore out my gray and black ones. It was time for some new ones. :D

Can't you have both? :LOL:

I have Pizza Hut and ice cream cake at my disposal for tonight's gig. This is terrible...

We're all going to gain 20 lbs. before the tour is over.

• Like 1

:hi: Bye Lorraine and cheers Napinator (you just lost the R by saying you were leaving). :fistbump:
  • Like 1

Can't you have both? :LOL:

well i guess that is a valid option...

catherine and i have been in deep discussions on the merits of chucks.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet

Thanks! I've been a member. I just wore out my gray and black ones. It was time for some new ones. :D

Looks like I'm a member of the cool kids club as well. I've wore out many a Converses over the years. Currently on a custom made one where I basically inverted all the colors from the regular black one, so everything that was black's now white, and everything that's white is now black.

• Like 2