Official Fifth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: Austin, TX - May 16th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

NO RAIN NO RAIN

Ssshh! It didn't work for them. The more they chanted, the harder it poured.

I'm sure the weather god is Rush fan. :D

• Like 2

Warming up the headphones with AFTK. :sundog:

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

I don't even think I know what a hipster is? Does anyone really know? :eh:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

Well I guess that makes me one then. I only wear Chucks. Who knew?

what color? it has to be something other than black or white...they don't count.

I have some green ones and navy. Low tops.

green ones are hipster...navy is borderline.

Loves me some chucks...only hightops...but they kill my feet if i do much walking in them. The curse of old age.

I used to have some red high tops but the low tops fit better for me. I love my navy ones. It's a nice indigo color. Goes with everything I wear. Which is basically Rush tees and pants. Hate jeans though. Probably counts againt my hipster points.

• Like 1

Will this concert start after 30 minutes (or rather 45 minutes) like all the previous evenings?

The local time is now 3:04 am here in Finland and all the previous concerts have ended 6:45 am, so once again I have to hang on with very very short sleeps. But it's worth it. :yes:

• Like 2

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

what color? it has to be something other than black or white...they don't count.

Loves me some chucks...only hightops...but they kill my feet if i do much walking in them. The curse of old age.

I used to have some red high tops but the low tops fit better for me. I love my navy ones. It's a nice indigo color. Goes with everything I wear. Which is basically Rush tees and pants. Hate jeans though. Probably counts againt my hipster points.

I may be in love again... :wub: :LOL:
  • Like 2

For years, the running joke in my family was what color chucks i would wear to thanksgiving dinner.

I've dialed way back on the color palette.

• Like 1

Will this concert start after 30 minutes (or rather 45 minutes) like all the previous evenings?

The local time is now 3:04 am here in Finland and all the previous concerts have ended 6:45 am, so once again I have to hang on with very very short sleeps. But it's worth it. :yes:

:hi: It's 2 in the morning here, not even better than in Finland. Cheers from Germany. :cheers:

• Like 3

For years, the running joke in my family was what color chucks i would wear to thanksgiving dinner.

I love this. I almost got a pair of Lilac ones when I got the green ones. It was a tough choice. Those are my two favorite colors.

• Like 1

Austin is Central time right? So 7:30 CDT?

I love this. I almost got a pair of Lilac ones when I got the green ones. It was a tough choice. Those are my two favorite colors.

my favorite all time was plaid...official state color of michigan.

• Like 1

This one starts at 8:00 PM instead of 7:30 I think.

Oops. Sorry I missed that.

8:00 PM Austin time...that's 9:00 Eastern, 7:00 Mtn, 6:00 Pacific, 3:00 AM Rome
  • Like 2

Oh no, then I have to take a little nap before concert. :D

Hopefully we will get setlist D with The Big Money and Kid Gloves, otherwise I would like to hear setlist C.

Edited by Zer
  • Like 1

I hope I can make it through the whole show...gotta get up at 4:30 to milk the cows, feed the chickens

Been a while for me. Is that what they are calling "it" now days?... ;)
  • Like 1