Official Fifth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: Austin, TX - May 16th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I'm the biggest Alex fan around but from the videos I've seen he has been REALLY sloppy these first few shows. Sure hope he gets it together for next month if/when they film. I've watched him closely for a LONG time,I know he can be sloppy sometimes and other times razor sharp, but I've never seen him this consistently bad and that hurts me to even say. I wonder if it's partially physical, maybe his arthritis is really getting worse.

He was reall reluctant about this tour too in the beginning and he also said the rehearsals were killing him.

I'd have been okay if we didn't get this tour, but watching the shows so far I'm glad they're giving it one last kick.

....and they need to call it a day after this tour because it's downhill from here.

I'm the biggest Alex fan around but from the videos I've seen he has been REALLY sloppy these first few shows. Sure hope he gets it together for next month if/when they film. I've watched him closely for a LONG time,I know he can be sloppy sometimes and other times razor sharp, but I've never seen him this consistently bad and that hurts me to even say. I wonder if it's partially physical, maybe his arthritis is really getting worse.

He was reall reluctant about this tour too in the beginning and he also said the rehearsals were killing him.

I'd have been okay if we didn't get this tour, but watching the shows so far I'm glad they're giving it one last kick.

....and they need to call it a day after this tour because it's downhill from here.

In their own ways, Alex and Neil have pretty much admitted that's the case

i wonder if al has to take a complete day off from guitar in between shows like geddy not talking in between shows.

i wonder if al has to take a complete day off from guitar in between shows like geddy not talking in between shows.

I wouldn't doubt it one bit. he probably has his wife or geddy cut his food for him, too :D
  • Like 1

Since we're visiting Texas tonight I thought this may be appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2DybbHGNbw

oh hells no i ain't clicking on that.

TM has nothing better to do than to search YouTube for disgusting videos. :eh:

Hey, we're in Texas...Get a grip

CA only opened first show.

boy they moved that down the priority list after the first time everyone gave them WTF? about CA opening.

Since we're visiting Texas tonight I thought this may be appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2DybbHGNbw

oh hells no i ain't clicking on that.

TM has nothing better to do than to search YouTube for disgusting videos. :eh:

C'mon eaglemoon...it's about context

CA only opened first show.

boy they moved that down the priority list after the first time everyone gave them WTF? about CA opening.

I remember a loud crowd going crazy at CA.

• Like 1