Official Fifth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: Austin, TX - May 16th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I have Pizza Hut and ice cream cake at my disposal for tonight's gig. This is terrible...

We're all going to gain 20 lbs. before the tour is over.

Yarp.

Unless you rock out like you're at the show. But of course we'll all just be couch potatoes....

• Like 1

I have Pizza Hut and ice cream cake at my disposal for tonight's gig. This is terrible...

We're all going to gain 20 lbs. before the tour is over.

I'm going to be in worse health than I did when I was during my second semester. I'm hovering around 130 when I'm usually 5-10lbs less than that during the school year.

• Like 1

gotta take off for a bit. probably check back in a little while to see if there is a good feed.

Hewwo. I'm at work so I have to pretend I'm - um - working....

Seriously, I will have to check in and out throughout the night. Hope all are well. Polarize Me - in NJ as well #thumbsup

Edited by dtpoet

Warming up the headphones with AFTK. :sundog:

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

I don't even think I know what a hipster is? Does anyone really know? :eh:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

Well I guess that makes me one then. I only wear Chucks. Who knew?

You are hipster young lady... :cheers:

I guess that makes me one too. I swear I was just out at DSW buying some navy blue Converse All Stars.

Cool. Welcome to the cool kids club.

Thanks! I've been a member. I just wore out my gray and black ones. It was time for some new ones. :D

Looks like I'm a member of the cool kids club as well. I've wore out many a Converses over the years. Currently on a custom made one where I basically inverted all the colors from the regular black one, so everything that was black's now white, and everything that's white is now black.

i was bemoaning the lack of color options, until i found the andy warhol tomato soup can hightops.

ok . carbing up for couch tour. check. got hot tub ready for setbreak. check. opened bottle of Oban and pulled a sixer of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot out of the fridge. check. hemorrhoid donut on my favorite chair in front of the 60". check

I think I'm ready.

• Like 2

Seriously, I will have to check in and out throughout the night. Hope all are well. Polarize Me - in NJ as well #thumbsup

I'm stuck doing the evening shift at work to. So I'll be popping in and out as well.

Edited by J2112YYZ

How long until it starts? And who has the periscope link for tonight?

Should be starting within the next 10 - 15 minutes. Not sure who's Periscopeing tonight though......

I'm stuck doing the evening shift at work to. So I'll be popping in and out as well.

Please patrons, you really don't need to buy that dishwasher or that microwave. You need to lose weight and ddishwashing by hand is an excellent exercise. Now - go away! :)

I knew there was something I liked about you... :cheers: I am just going to hang long enough to see if Ged is wearing anything that could or may be considered "hipster"... :LOL:

Thanks for the beer idea. Don't mind if I do. I have a couple Yahoo Brewery Amber Ales in the fridge.

Gemini79 knows. If he were here we could ask him. You start at Ged's feet with the Chuck Taylors and go up from there... :LOL:

I guess that makes me one too. I swear I was just out at DSW buying some navy blue Converse All Stars.

Thanks! I've been a member. I just wore out my gray and black ones. It was time for some new ones. :D

Looks like I'm a member of the cool kids club as well. I've wore out many a Converses over the years. Currently on a custom made one where I basically inverted all the colors from the regular black one, so everything that was black's now white, and everything that's white is now black.

That's cool. How did you did that?

Please patrons, you really don't need to buy that dishwasher or that microwave. You need to lose weight and ddishwashing by hand is an excellent exercise. Now - go away! :)

i convinced myself that push mowing my 3/4 acre was good exercise. it's getting less convincing.

i was bemoaning the lack of color options, until i found the andy warhol tomato soup can hightops.

That's awesome.

Here are mine, just in case anyone didn't believe me. :LOL:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsan2i8mjw.jpg