San Jose: 2 Tickets Available: 25th Row

I've got two extra tickets for the San Jose show [sec FLR 1, Row 25, Seats ( 13 - 14 )]

These were purchased through Tickets Today, so I don't have them yet (nor is there an "electronic" version of the tickets). Any recommendations on how I could go about selling these?

• Like 1

I've got two extra tickets for the San Jose show [sec FLR 1, Row 25, Seats ( 13 - 14 )]

These were purchased through Tickets Today, so I don't have them yet (nor is there an "electronic" version of the tickets). Any recommendations on how I could go about selling these?

What's the price?

TM Resale has two front row for only $6,695!!!

Each. :scared:

You should still be able to unload them on Stub Hub. It's just a tougher sell when you don't have the tickets in hand.

But I think there's an option to state that you are waiting for the tickets and then you just mail them to the buyer when they arrive.

• Like 1

I would like to know also

You should still be able to unload them on Stub Hub. It's just a tougher sell when you don't have the tickets in hand.

But I think there's an option to state that you are waiting for the tickets and then you just mail them to the buyer when they arrive.

You don't have to have the tickets to resell them on Stub Hub. (My friend ends up doing this for sports games and Broadway shows; he travels for business at the last minute a lot.) You just have to name a date that you will have them by. The latest they will let you name is (I think) 5 days before the event. You can name electronic delivery even if you don't have the tickets yet; then when you receive them you just log in and type in your ticket numbers; it is very easy and you get your money sooner and don't have to worry about the tix getting lost in the mail. The buyer prints them out on their computer. The instructions are all on their web site. Stub Hub gets 15% of selling price and also charges a fee so even if you are just wanting to get your face value back you probably will want to list them higher to break even but you can see what everyone else in the same area has theirs listed at. Good Luck! :)

I would like to know also

You don't have to have the tickets to resell them on Stub Hub. (My friend ends up doing this for sports games and Broadway shows; he travels for business at the last minute a lot.) You just have to name a date that you will have them by. The latest y they will let you name is (I think) 5 days before the event. You can name electronic delivery even if you don't have the tickets yet; then when you receive them you just log in and type in your ticket numbers; it is very easy and you get your money sooner and don't have to worry about the tix getting lost in the mail. The buyer prints them out on their computer. The instructions are all on their web site. Stub Hub gets 15% of selling price and also charges a fee so even if you are just wanting to get your face value back you probably will want to list them higher to break even but you can see what everyone else in the same area has theirs listed at. Good Luck! :)

With commissions and extra fees I have seen Stub Hub charge up to 23%, including both sides of the transaction. OUCH.

Which of course they don't disclose in advance, since they state their right to increase their service charge rate for popular events. They have some bizarre selling fee example of MLB tickets with a 5% rate plus commission in their help section. Life in the Unregulated States of America.