Official Fourth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: St. Louis, MO - May 14th

Cygnus 2112

Is there anyone periscoping other than Tracy? He said he's got another battery, but the feed stops often? Thx.

hmmm, hasn't stopped once for me (which it did for previous shows...)

There is another, you have to get the link after intermission:

• Like 1

Is there anyone periscoping other than Tracy? He said he's got another battery, but the feed stops often? Thx.

Feed hasn't stopped once for me and no one else has had this comment. Maybe you should reset your router while you have time.

So far its been Set "C"? So they started with The Anarchist tonight and went from there?

Yeah. Or if you look at it the way I have, it could possibly be Set A except the first two songs swapped places thus making it v.2 of Set A. Again, I could be wrong on that.

• Like 1

If you think Alex's guitar playing was off, HOW DARE YOU??

Alex was just fine here at the Ritz Carlton from 2pm until the limo came to take him to the show at 5PM

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/Ritz_CentralParkNY_00110_MainTall_zps34dnukei.jpg

• Like 1

Foh said only 3 setlists

Losing it is rumored to only be performed at certain shows per riab

Nyc Toronto Los angeles

After all the rotation and swaps it was kind of a letdown even though everything has been amazing

Wait, so Losing It's only going to get played in NYC, Toronto and Los Angeles? I mean I'm going to the NYC show and it'd amazing if the rumor ends up being true but why those three in particular?

I'm guessing they'll have a guest musician onstage to play the violin if that's the case? Maybe one of the CA String Ensemble?

• Like 1

Time to go grab the Ben and Jerry's tub during intermission. Yeah, this has nothing to do with tonight's feed I know.

Wish I had some. But at least I have a cobblestone muffin from Panera Bread. :)

• Like 2

Foh said only 3 setlists

Nyc Toronto Los angeles

After all the rotation and swaps it was kind of a letdown even though everything has been amazing

Wait, so Losing It's only going to get played in NYC, Toronto and Los Angeles? I mean I'm going to the NYC show and it'd amazing if the rumor ends up being true but why those three in particular?

I'm guessing they'll have a guest musician onstage to play the violin if that's the case? Maybe one of the CA String Ensemble?

Maybe Ben Mink. But I agree this is the only reason they may play it this way.

• Like 1

Feed hasn't stopped once for me and no one else has had this comment. Maybe you should reset your router while you have time.

The feed has been fine for me. There was only one pause that lasted two seconds, that's it.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

This has been the worst show so far for Alex's mistakes. Hopefully he gets it together for the second half.
  • Like 1

Setlist C is my favorite so far....with NS and JL

Same here. Hope it's that one tonight. Also Camera Eye.

This has been the worst show so far for Alex's mistakes. Hopefully he gets it together for the second half.

Sadly this is the truth. I am rooting for him over the rest of the guys for set 2. Although if they play Natural Science I want to hear Neil nail that fill.

• Like 1

Foh said only 3 setlists

Nyc Toronto Los angeles

Maybe Ben Mink. But I agree this is the only reason they may play it this way.

Could be that they'll film 4 shows (w/Ben Mink being guest musician at the Toronto shows), the two in Toronto, NYC, and of course the final show in LA and they want that to be in the DVD possibly?

Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 3

Does anyone know if someone recorded the St. Paul show? Would love to DL that

yes, there is an excellent recording out there by Tapehead. It's on DIME (I'm seeding at at this moment! Trying to keep my ratio up) I also think somebody uploaded MP3 on this forum

• Like 1

Setlist C is my favorite so far....with NS and JL

Same here. Hope it's that one tonight. Also Camera Eye.

LOL

Camera Eye, Natural Science and Jacobs Ladder on the same night? That's asking a lot especially since then they play Hemispheres and Cygnus X-1.