Official Fourth Night Setlist SPOILER Thread: St. Louis, MO - May 14th

Cygnus 2112

Another thing regarding Alex's mistakes. Does anyone have any clue how hard some of these chord shapes are to replicate in the heat of the moment?

It's freaking difficult

obviously it is difficult. But I think it's pretty clear he's having some troubles this set

• Like 2

Why did the screen go sideways all of a sudden?

Because he keeps changing the orientation.

Someone Tweet to Tracy Scorsese during Intermission and explain how to film

He knows, he just doesn't want to....

Don't want to say it's definitely, but I have a feeling this will end up being Set C or Set A v.2 (the only difference being the first two songs switching positions)

Oh god this is gonna be fun again.....

Switching positions is always fun....

Is that the Les Paul bass?

I think so, but I believe the brand's a Zematis not a Gibson.

Zemaitis :)

Another thing regarding Alex's mistakes. Does anyone have any clue how hard some of these chord shapes are to replicate in the heat of the moment?

It's freaking difficult

Yes very difficult. I'm not complaining. I just really know he can do better than this and I understand its not his fault that he isn't. We have bad nights. He's amazing and his mistakes aren't even that bad. But it's still interesting and kind of awesome to see the mistakes.
  • Like 2

It's freaking difficult

obviously it is difficult. But I think it's pretty clear he's having some troubles this set

Hit a wrong note once it's a mistake, do it twice in a row...it's jazz!!!

• Like 8

It's freaking difficult

god i must be a jazz prodigy then

• Like 3

It's freaking difficult

Yes very difficult. I'm not complaining. I just really know he can do better than this and I understand its not his fault that he isn't. We have bad nights. He's amazing and his mistakes aren't even that bad. But it's still interesting and kind of awesome to see the mistakes.

For me seeing the human proclivities is the charm. Neil...now trying to find mistakes with him is the fun fun part. ROBOT

I wonder how long Tracy's battery will hold out?

All I know is I could never Periscope a Rush concert that I'm attending... I'm way too into it...

He said he has a 27 hour battery pack.

It's freaking difficult

And Jazz is Weird! So I've heard. :AlienSmiley:

• Like 2

C setlist

So you think we will see YYZ, Natural Science and Jacobs Ladder. No Red Barchetta or Camera Eye?

There is a big chance. I think tonight camera eye will return

I personally have no idea. I can't begin to guess their pattern yet. I gave up trying after Distant Early Warning was palyed today.