NON-SPOILER question about the setlists

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE.

Was the setlist from last night's third show any different from the first two? Do we have three different setlists so far?

No, we have three different KILLER setlists so far.

Was the setlist from last night's third show any different from the first two? Do we have three different setlists so far?

Yes. None of them have been drastically different, but there have been songs played at each show so far that have not been repeated (yet).

Two songs flipp flopped their order from the first night in the first set. It appears there are two rotating slots in set one. There's a spot in the second set that has been getting a song rotation and they added a song to the second set last night that wasn't played at the first two shows. So far each set has had a couple of changes. It will probably be a few more shows before we know what the regular rotation might be. Edited by J2112YYZ

Also strong rumors of at least another one or two other rehearsed and/or soundchecked songs (one of which is HUGE!!)

Ask us again on Friday...after we see what goes down tomorrow.

Okay, so we'll definitely do another reveal thread for the fourth show tomorrow night.

Also strong rumors of at least another one or two other rehearsed and/or soundchecked songs (one of which is HUGE!!)

Okay, so we'll definitely do another reveal thread for the fourth show tomorrow night.

Yeah...tough to wonder what their pattern may be yet...if there's another version or if they're going back to "a", then "b", then "c" or modifying in between those..(and the other tune that they stuck into sound check yesterday that they should have played last tour that we're all excited about!)

Edited by Jaminbenb

There will be 7 or 8 different setlists when it's all said and done

Some are more killer than others.
  • Like 1

Some are more killer than others.

and the next one will be killerer :cool:

• Like 1

Ok - not judging - just very curious how a MOD for TRF doesn't know the songs that have been played. Doesn't anyone other than me find that odd? Again, I'm not judging. You must have quite the resolve and discipline if you're trying to stay spoiler free. I'm actually jealous. I cave to spoilers like a house of cards with a bowling ball dropped on it.

Edited by dtpoet

Ok - not judging - just very curious how a MOD for TRF doesn't know the songs that have been played. Doesn't anyone other than me find that odd? Again, I'm not judging. You must have quite the resolve and discipline if you're trying to stay spoiler free. I'm actually jealous. I cave to spoilers like a house of cards with a bowling ball dropped on it.

Each day I'm inadvertently exposed to another spoiler. I know about 5-6 songs that I didn't know a week ago, and a couple of them have a WOW factor of like 9. Sucks, but what can you do? I've learned to accept this as a hazard of the job, but I'll still try to be in the dark as much as I can. The best concerts I've ever attended were the ones I didn't know much about going in (damn you, internet!), so I'll give it my best shot.

• Like 4

Each day I'm inadvertently exposed to another spoiler. I know about 5-6 songs that I didn't know a week ago, and a couple of them have a WOW factor of like 9. Sucks, but what can you do? I've learned to accept this as a hazard of the job, but I'll still try to be in the dark as much as I can. The best concerts I've ever attended were the ones I didn't know much about going in (damn you, internet!), so I'll give it my best shot.

I think he uses the same discipline for this that he uses to not ban all of us.

• Like 1

Attending a Rush gig without knowing what they play is really a priceless gift. Good luck on that mission 73.

I feel a bit sorry for you getting spoiled from us and want to thank you, by saying, that your work is really great and fully appreciated here. :ebert:

Keep it up.

You rock!!!

I think I could have held out for one to MAYBE three shows....since I have until May 30... I just gave in the first night..

Most people who don't want spoilers don't want this type of information.

Five shows in now. How many different setlists do we have? Have we repeated any?

Again, no spoilers, please.

Yes, two of the shows I saw had the same setlist. If you can, go to two or more consecutive shows and collect the entire set!

Five shows in now. How many different setlists do we have? Have we repeated any?

Night 1: Setlist A

Night 2: Setlist B

Night 3: Setlist C

Night 4: Setiist A (with first two songs switched)

Night 5: Setlist B

• Like 1

Looks like they're rotating three setlists.

So, TRF, do we stop with the reveal threads, or keep them going for a bit? Maybe a few more shows to firmly establish the pattern? Or keep them going all tour?

So, TRF, do we stop with the reveal threads, or keep them going for a bit? Maybe a few more shows to firmly establish the pattern? Or keep them going all tour?

I like them as generally people are watching the concert and discussing everything as it happens. Also, there are some strong indications that we will be getting a couple different songs than we are currently seeing.

I'd like to keep them going as long as we have some decent periscope feeds.

• Like 1