Anyone want to carpool from NYC to Philly and/or Bristow?

If you have an extra ticket for philly please let me know. How much and where is the seat. Been trying to decide if I want to go or not. Would really like to. Thank you!
  • Like 1

Decent to excellent tickets just released for DC. Had 2 awesome seats disappear on me, but got something I'm content with, if nothing else works out. Gonna keep checking, though. Hopefully something better surfaces.

In any case...DC is GO!!!!

lol, just asked you in the DC thread, congrats!

I must have checked live nation DC three times today!

I may have an extra ticket for Philly.

Sometimes it's just a matter of right place, right time. It's still early yet. I just wanted security, but this ain't over!!

Ah, JC, I asked here and in that other thread, that's why I thought I missed the ticket story details. Crazy how LN played around with the DC released tickets yesterday.

Ggal13, I may have a Philly extra due to a friend most likely needing to back out. The good news is it's lower level, 3 or 4 rows from floor, section 112. 3rd section past the stage, and it's a venue ticket, not secondary market. The bad news it's platinum, which was 205 face, plus 39 in multitude of service and handling charges. It was impossible when we looked for venue tickets a couple weeks back.