Anyone want to carpool from NYC to Philly and/or Bristow?

Hey JC, congrats!

I am in NY metro area. Philly is a real possibility for me, Bristow only if magically something prime opens up on TM. I'll keep your generous offer in mind. If I am lucky enough to land tix for either, scheduling/timing is going to be tight for me it looks like (i.e. tough to coordinate schedules)

You were able to get tix?

I'll be heading north from Richmond but be sure to join our pre-show tailgate at Bristow.

Haven't bought tickets yet...as of now just have rental cars reserved (no cost if I choose not to take them). I'm not too worried, though.

Philly, DC and Boston have been a brick wall lately for tix. I think I'm being too selective. Stub Hub has the most tickets, not sure how much I trust that site.

Are you willing to take a so so seat, or looking for prime? ( I am trying to gauge expectations in this very limited ticket market in the NE).

Decided to add Bristow and Philly to my R40 tour itinerary and just reserved rental cars for both. Anyone in the area want to take the trip down with me and split expenses?

Depends...do you suffer from I.B.S., or any other gastro-intestinal issues?

• Like 1

Decided to add Bristow and Philly to my R40 tour itinerary and just reserved rental cars for both. Anyone in the area want to take the trip down with me and split expenses?

:LMAO:

And that would stop you from road tripping to see the Rush?

• Like 1

Haven't bought tickets yet...as of now just have rental cars reserved (no cost if I choose not to take them). I'm not too worried, though.

Philly, DC and Boston have been a brick wall lately for tix. I think I'm being too selective. Stub Hub has the most tickets, not sure how much I trust that site.

Are you willing to take a so so seat, or looking for prime? ( I am trying to gauge expectations in this very limited ticket market in the NE).

I don't have to be in the first 10 rows...especially after getting awesome seats to several other shows...but I'd like to do better than just getting in the door. I'd like to be able to see what's going on onstage without watching the video screens.

Ummm...do you want an honest answer to that question :ph34r:

JC, I agree, doesn't have to be too close, but within 3/4 sections of stage in lower deck.

I sense a little confidence in getting tix? I've been trying the WFC web site, and it seems a little shaky. And there is no ticketmster resale option in Philly?

Philly fans, is there a reliable secondary source for WFC tix...can stub hub be trusted? Thank you!

JC, I agree, doesn't have to be too close, but within 3/4 sections of stage in lower deck.

I sense a little confidence in getting tix? I've been trying the WFC web site, and it seems a little shaky. And there is no ticketmster resale option in Philly?

Philly fans, is there a reliable secondary source for WFC tix...can stub hub be trusted? Thank you!

Confidence is the first step to success :D-13:

I'm not worried.

Edited by Justin Case

JC, sounds like you have a good source!!

Reading between the wheels...you believe WFC will have prime seats released? Wouldn't that happen last days before show? I'm hoping to not have to stock it out that long!

My wife does and it doesn't stop me from jumping in the sack with her every night and I got no windows to roll down. I would think you could handle it... :LOL:

JC, sounds like you have a good source!!

Reading between the wheels...you believe WFC will have prime seats released? Wouldn't that happen last days before show? I'm hoping to not have to stock it out that long!

I think there's a very good chance that some tickets will get released. No way to tell exactly what or when, though.

It has nothing whatever to do with waiting on line. These days, things like Ebay, Craigslist, StubHub & legalized ticket scalping directly through TM (not a conflict of interest though....noooo) are what screws everything up.

To check for late release tickets I used to have to drive to the nearest TM "outlet." I recall getting side stage row 2 overlooking Neil on RTB tour twice back then.

I can't recall Rush tix being this expensive and difficult to get!

Again...all due to the so called "secondary" market. Not saying tickets would still be $30, but they also likely wouldn't be upwards of $300 and the buying experience would be a whole lot better as far fewer tickets would be getting funneled to scalpers (never mind every other Tom & Dick thinking they are scalpers themselves by buying and flipping tickets).

Actually in the NE JC, its amazing how few seats the scalpers have now. For other big acts, I see thousands of tix avail., for DC, Philly and Boston, its like barely 200 tix available.

Decent to excellent tickets just released for DC. Had 2 awesome seats disappear on me, but got something I'm content with, if nothing else works out. Gonna keep checking, though. Hopefully something better surfaces.

In any case...DC is GO!!!!

• Like 1

Decent to excellent tickets just released for DC. Had 2 awesome seats disappear on me, but got something I'm content with, if nothing else works out. Gonna keep checking, though. Hopefully something better surfaces.

In any case...DC is GO!!!!

lol, just asked you in the DC thread, congrats!

I must have checked live nation DC three times today!

I may have an extra ticket for Philly.

Edited by Gabrielgil513