SOUNDCHECK MASSIVE SPOILER!!!! (MSP)

Snaked

I'm hoping for Cut to the Chase, Everyday Glory and Available Light. Many more but those are a few I'd love to hear.

I would shed tears if they played Everyday Glory. I really don't think it will happen.

Hearing Losing It would be awesome. They can use it to replace Subdivisions. We hear that every tour.

Edited by Mr. JD
  • Like 1

Well It Looks like I Have a chance to get either Set A or set D. I am more pumped up knowing I have a chance to shit my pants and wet my self because will be "losing it" if they play that song in St, Louis.

For real? They actually played Losing It during a soundcheck?

Hopefully this means they'll incorporate it into a future show then.

I'm still hoping they pull out something from Hold Your Fire or Presto; those albums have received no love so far. Same for Test for Echo and Power Windows (although we know that they are doing The Big Money at some point, based on the info in the tour book).

Personally, I'd love to see The Weapon or The Enemy Within. :)

• Like 1

They probanly will play The Weapon after seeing the mass exit when they play this gem

Good. And I hope I'm there that night enjoying that magnificent song all by myself in the audience as everyone makes a mass exit. Just me and Rush and The Weapon. Heaven on earth!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg

And don't forget Xanadu later!

• Like 1

They probanly will play The Weapon after seeing the mass exit when they play this gem

Good. And I hope I'm there that night enjoying that magnificent song all by myself in the audience as everyone makes a mass exit. Just me and Rush and The Weapon. Heaven on earth!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg

And don't forget Xanadu later!

Yes, but everyone will return to their seats for that one! :LOL:

i think Snaked was punking us.

I hope not. I don't think Losingit could take it if he found out this was nothing but a joke.

Oh I actually considered it, but I also read the same thing on Twitter. So I knew he was legit with his Scoop!

i think Snaked was punking us.

I hope not. I don't think Losingit could take it if he found out this was nothing but a joke.

Oh I actually considered it, but I also read the same thing on Twitter. So I knew he was legit with his Scoop!

Unless I got punked... *shrugs*

• Like 1

This does bring the question…. how reliable was the source? When I saw you posted that I had figured you were at the show. It could be like this guy who told the other due that Kid Gloves, Red Lenses, Bangkok was rehearsed (which I'm highly doubting now)

I'm thinking now FOH is probably correct… 3 main set lists. The 6 setlist thing may just be from mixing the two together.

Alright thats good to know and I believe you and hopefully it comes next show. You mentioned someone (crew/tech guy) said they bailed on Nat Science and Big Money? Think they were just mistaken? I was hoping for some deeper cuts in place of those two.

Was shooting the sh*t with my Canadian friend about this, and he was wondering if they would bring one of the violin dudes back for the 'occasional' performance of it? (as opposed to probably a keyboard/sequencer playing it?)

And of course, he's hoping it's one of the nights he's seeing them play in Toronto! (b*sta*rd!)

They didn't play it again tonight, and its looking like nothing new in terms of swaps. FOH was probably right… only 3 sets. If the Losing It rumour is true I'm kinda confused where it fits in. They seem pretty set on what they wanna do for the first set. It just seems random to throw Losing It in their after the run of upbeat hits. Animate-Roll the Bones - Distant Early Warning - Losing It? - Subdivisions. Just really doesnt make sense to me.

Of course I hope they play it though.

anything can happen on this tour! I mean it's a ( choked up,can't speak gonna cry possible farewell tour) hate myself for even saying it.but if it is truly the last big go around, loosing it is a possibility. Lakeside park...hello?. If any of you told me they were gonna play that song a month ago,I would have said..you sir are loosing it.

• Like 1

There were reports that it's only being played in NYC, Toronto, and LA. Don't have any details. Just read it in the pinned thread.

So does this mean that they wanna play it with violin players and they are only available for those dates? Haven't read the pinned thread.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ben Mink makes a Toronto appearance for Losing It.

Yeah me either. Play it once and that's it.

• Like 3

So you think they never properly rehearsed it during rehearsals and now are doing it soundcheck every day to work up to the Toronto show? Maybe it was a last minute decision to try and put it in.

Also have we still not found out what this Ask Al video is? Where's FOH when you need him.

great song but kinda seems like a bummer. I'd love to have a live version of it out there to listen to, not sure if I want it at my own show though.

Exactly.