SOUNDCHECK MASSIVE SPOILER!!!! (MSP)

Snaked

They probanly will play The Weapon after seeing the mass exit when they play this gem

Good. And I hope I'm there that night enjoying that magnificent song all by myself in the audience as everyone makes a mass exit. Just me and Rush and The Weapon. Heaven on earth!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Disco_ball4.jpg

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I've never seen so many TRF's on one topic at the same time, What would be funny is that Snaked Chimes in a says. "Oh my friend was mistaken." It was New World Man that he heard.

:outtahere:

• Like 1

They probanly will play The Weapon after seeing the mass exit when they play this gem

Good. And I hope I'm there that night enjoying that magnificent song all by myself in the audience as everyone makes a mass exit. Just me and Rush and The Weapon. Heaven on earth!

I think he means the mass exit will happen during "Losing It" and, in the future, they decide to play "The Weapon" instead. :unsure:

I will be there too Lorraine. I love the Weapon. I Love all of Signals in fact!

• Like 1

Who will play violin? Wonder if they do it when Ben Mink or a guy from CA is available/nearby and comes onstage as a guest. Gosh I sound like a 12 year old.

That would be incredible!

:drool:

The Next few shows are definitely going to be Nail Biters!

:scared:

I just had a terrible notion of a setlist that has Losing It yet has dropped Jacobs Ladder. I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. I want to hear both desperately.

Losing It would be in the 1st set wouldn't not, and Jacobs Ladder stays in the 2nd Set so I don't see any reason why it would be dropped???

And having Losing IT soundcheck is great news btw! :D

I think he means the mass exit will happen during "Losing It" and, in the future, they decide to play "The Weapon" instead. :unsure:

Oh. :)

But who would walk out during Losing It? I wouldn't.

I've never seen so many TRF's on one topic at the same time, ...

Weren't you here Friday night on the Tulsa thread? There were over five hundred on that thread.

No I was on chat watching RUSH stream live through Periscope!

• Like 1

So do I! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

I just had a terrible notion of a setlist that has Losing It yet has dropped Jacobs Ladder. I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. I want to hear both desperately.

Losing It would be in the 1st set wouldn't not, and Jacobs Ladder stays in the 2nd Set so I don't see any reason why it would be dropped???

There's a possibility that Losing it could replace something in the 1st set while Jacobs Ladder get swapped out in the 2nd. One in the other out by totally unrelated songs. But it could happen in the same show,

• Like 1

There's a possibility that Losing it could replace something in the 1st set while Jacobs Ladder get swapped out in the 2nd. One in the other out by totally unrelated songs. But it could happen in the same show,

Ah yes! :)

So do I! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Signals hold a very big place in my heart. It was the Album where I truly fell in love with RUSH being a keyboardist. I basically learn to play keyboards during Signals-Grace Under Pressure. Losing It to me is just a perfect song. Feel, Mood, Rhythm, Lyrics. Vocals, the Violin. Its just the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

Losing It would only be added to the set and another song from the first set dropped. They ain't dropping Subdivisions so it's likely a Grace song would be dropped or a CA song. I wonder if they would do Big Money/Losing It/Subdivisions to close the first set? Talk about f***ing perfection.
  • Like 1

If Losing It is played tonight I will lose it. Seriously. One of my all time favorites and seriously best written Rush songs ever.

Oh How I agree with you Sir! Whole heatedly!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: