Setlists Question

LedRush

I keep hearing about how there will be more setlist changes coming up, meaning there will be at least a Night A, B and C rotation. Some have been saying we'll be getting 6 different sets. What is the source of this? I assume it's the tour book, but can anyone explain exactly what in the tour book leads to this conclusion?
  • Like 1

I keep hearing about how there will be more setlist changes coming up, meaning there will be at least a Night A, B and C

I hope their is a set C tonight. If not, I will get Set B in St Louis and I prefer Set list A.

My source (NOT a tour book) says there are 3 set lists. IDK about the frequency of rotation/s.

What is your source?

Led rush, a little rude don't you think? FOH Lights has proven that his sources over the years are reliable and accurate.

No, I don't think so at all. I can't even comprehend how asking what a source of information is could even be remotely considered rude.

Nobody is going to know *for sure* if we're looking at a 3 list or 6 list rotation until AT LEAST St Louis.

I have 2 sources I consider reliable and they're both feeding me conflicting information.

3? 6? Random?

Nobody will be able to answer this question for a couple more days at least.

In other words... RELAX!

Nobody is going to know *for sure* if we're looking at a 3 list or 6 list rotation until AT LEAST St Louis.

I have 2 sources I consider reliable and they're both feeding me conflicting information.

3? 6? Random?

In other words... RELAX!

Then, they're not really reliable sources... are they?

Heheheh, I answered the question. Believe it or not, it doesn't really matter to me. :D

3? 6? Random?

In other words... RELAX!

Heheheh, I answered the question. Believe it or not, it doesn't really matter to me. :D

You've been wrong before as well.

We'll see in a few days.

3? 6? Random?

In other words... RELAX!

Have I??

3? 6? Random?

In other words... RELAX!

Have I??

More than once.

3? 6? Random?

In other words... RELAX!

Have I??

More than once.

What is your source?

*ducks tomato thrown by dtpoet*

all other issues aside, i think we need to applaud these sets....from what I recall, this is way more variation that I can remember. Plus we are getting gems like JL, Xanadu, Prelude, Lakeside (really the whole encore). In sum, these sets are completely kick a%$....

I know people will pine over songs not played at "their" show....I feel the pain but really these sets are clearly designed in large part for the diehard fans. Rush, I mother&^ing salute you...thank you for this tour and whatever you play
  • Like 4