Official Third Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - St. Paul, MN - May 12th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Okay, glad we got through that and what a set. Time to get up and move around a bit. My butt is numb. :LOL:

This is why I think this is their last tour though. How can you possibly top this?

five stadium shows next year. someone will front a chitload of cash at them. this is unprecedented

Wow, Anthem is cool but Geddy sure can't sing it anymore.

Yeah, Ged's killing me with this encore. Still not as bad as Fish singing Marillion songs though.

There's a whole thread about this. All I know is, they are giving us what we wanted. Geddy is putting it on the line. Bless him.

I'll have to find that thread, but at this stage I really don't need to hear it. I love Lakeside Park, Anthem and What You're Doing, but I don't think Geddy needs to put himself through that for my benefit. Though I admit it's better than hearing Limelight again.

This is why I think this is their last tour though. How can you possibly top this?

That's what I said about the last tour and I'm not sure they have yet. Repeated viewings might get me to change my mind, however.

Wow, Anthem is cool but Geddy sure can't sing it anymore.

Yeah, Ged's killing me with this encore. Still not as bad as Fish singing Marillion songs though.

There's a whole thread about this. All I know is, they are giving us what we wanted. Geddy is putting it on the line. Bless him.

I'll have to find that thread, but at this stage I really don't need to hear it. I love Lakeside Park, Anthem and What You're Doing, but I don't think Geddy needs to put himself through that for my benefit. Though I admit it's better than hearing Limelight again.

A few flubs aside, musically they still kick ass. That makes up for a lot, in my book. It's the end of the road and they're doing their damn best to give us what we wanted for so long. One again, bless 'em.

Edited by ReRushed
  • Like 4

That's what I said about the last tour and I'm not sure they have yet. Repeated viewings might get me to change my mind, however.

What band can create the buzz they can, simply by playing rare proggy tunes and rare old school rockers.

They are making a lot of noise among the rest of the world.

In two years, someone is going to front them a ton of cash to do five stadium shows, NY, LA, TOR, CHI, DAL...maybe 1 Europe. Forget radio city, they are too big for that now.

Show is up on DIME

Damn. Getting quicker. Same recorder?

just kidding! But I'm sure it will be up there in a couple hours - I believe the same taper went tonight

Man...looks like it was a fun night! Sorry I missed it, but I can't be both Father and Fan of the Year!

Wait...if I take the lad on the road for a month this summer...

• Like 2

Please make set C permanent

Pretty amazing set! All three are killer.

Minus Roll the Bones.

One of the most well received songs of the first set...um...no.

• Like 1

Please make set C permanent

Pretty amazing set! All three are killer.

Minus Roll the Bones.

I can do without set B. wreckers and how it is meh.

• Like 1

The St. Paul show completely AWED me.

I went into the venue with absolutely no advance knowledge of the setlist. I expected a solid show of the more famous tunes and perhaps a couple of rarities. I was totally unprepared for what was to come. I am in AWE of them more than ever now.

If this is indeed their last tour, then they are certainly going out with a glorious bang.

GLORIOUS....

• Like 10

Best set list ever. They've given us everything they've got. 60+ years old and capable of a performance like that. I was in awe.

If this is it, they've gone out on top.

• Like 9

Best set list ever. They've given us everything they've got. 60+ years old and capable of a performance like that. I was in awe.

If this is it, they've gone out on top.

There were 2-3 moments where I thought to myself, "My life as a Rush fan is now complete." I just sat there and watched, soaking it all in, and feeling extremely GRATEFUL.

• Like 3