How often do you wash your sheets?

Lost In Xanadu

Wow. Mine are lucky to get washed that often, but then nothing but sleeping ever gets done on mine. :LOL:

Yep... :cheers: How dirty could they get right?
  • Like 1

ERM...I am skanky in bed so...ERM...

Your list of "other favorite bands" is way too long.

Its been there over a year.

Jog on.

• Like 1

Wow. Mine are lucky to get washed that often, but then nothing but sleeping ever gets done on mine. :LOL:

you live in SC... don't you sweat? Holy shit, some humid nights before we turn on the air, I've woke up with the sheets stuck to me, and I wash them at least once a week... occasionally more if they get, uh, sweaty

you live in SC... don't you sweat? Holy shit, some humid nights before we turn on the air, I've woke up with the sheets stuck to me, and I wash them at least once a week... occasionally more if they get, uh, sweaty

Thats what ac is for and I happen to be expert in the field and mine works great. I also have it set up to always be cool and comfy throughout the sleeping hours...
  • Like 1

I LOVE "clean sheet day." They get washed once-twice a week. I love the feel of crisp, clean sheets. If I have time, I iron the top sheet. It's like heaven crawling into bed.
  • Like 1

I LOVE "clean sheet day." They get washed once-twice a week. I love the feel of crisp, clean sheets. If I have time, I iron the top sheet. It's like heaven crawling into bed.

You iron sheets? That's like ironing jeans. What's the point if it's going to get wrinkles anyway? :)

You iron sheets? That's like ironing jeans. What's the point if it's going to get wrinkles anyway? :)

I iron my hair! But it still goes curly! I tried ironing the hair on my legs and ended up with iron-shaped patches on my skin. They hurt too!

• Like 1

My grandmother did it. It's a nice way to spoil yourself. TMI... slipping into ironed, fresh, crisp, clean sheets after a bath, all naked is an amazing feeling.

My grandmother did it. It's a nice way to spoil yourself. TMI... slipping into ironed, fresh, crisp, clean sheets after a bath, all naked is an amazing feeling.

I guess. :)

Thats what ac is for and I happen to be expert in the field and mine works great. I also have it set up to always be cool and comfy throughout the sleeping hours...

Narps isn't it cute to know there are people in this world who can open their windows for cool fresh air???

BAAWAAHHAAHHAAHHHAAA.....I have not opened a window in Florida in 10 years!!

But my AC is top of the line. Oh so choice

• Like 1

My mother always ironed sheets and pillowcases. Starched them too.

We don't iron. Only soap and fabric softener. We have a "sanitize" feature on our wash machine, and I put them thru that once a month... man is that nice!

If you don't wash them they come alive and haunt you!

http://www.weirderlonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DSCF2118.jpg

I peed myself