How often do you wash your sheets?

Lost In Xanadu

Watching an old episode of Family Feud and that was the question.

The number one answer was "once a week" and Richard Dawson was appalled! He did not try to hide his disgust.

We wash our sheets once a week. Even when I was in college, I washed them every week.

The number one answer was "once a week" and Richard Dawson was appalled! He did not try to hide his disgust.

He probably had a maid do his sheets every day......hence his arrogant indignation. :bitchslap:

• Like 1

I do all the laundry and I can honestly say its once a week. My wife and I have sort of an inside joke (not really a joke but thats the best I could come up with) about how after it has been done and how much better the bed feels. I always go to bed much earlier than she does and I will get in and say ahhhhhhh loud so she can hear me in the other room and she will say I can't wait. When she finally comes to bed she does the same thing and says how wonderful and different it feels. That sensation lasts only one night... Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

They get washed after sex. Since we are married with three kids, that happens around the vernal and autumnal equinox.
  • Like 2

They get washed after sex. Since we are married with three kids, that happens around the vernal and autumnal equinox.

I was gonna go for this angle but the answer would have been never... :sigh: :|

Wow. Mine are lucky to get washed that often, but then nothing but sleeping ever gets done on mine. :LOL:
  • Like 3

Wow. Mine are lucky to get washed that often, but then nothing but sleeping ever gets done on mine. :LOL:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/01/article-1090803-02A6FD17000005DC-60_468x325.jpg

Changes are a comin'?

I wish.

ERM...I am skanky in bed so...ERM...

I will ask my maid, because quite honestly; I'm not sure she has done any , ahem...actually cleaning around here.

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/maid_zpsnxjlzx7h.jpg

Edited by Disembodied Spirit
  • Like 1