Periscope sign up sheet

dtpoet

So we scrambled and found bob at the last minute last night. I thought maybe we could create a sign up sheet, hashtag a link to it on twitter, and get people to sign up to be the one to periscope it instead of praying we can find someone at the last minute (and prevent Tombstone M from selling his soul or offering "favors" to complete strangers).

So here are the dates for the remaining first leg. Sign up if you will be the sailor to periscope for us land lovers. Put your twitter name next to date by quoting this message and editing in your name. If there is more than one person for a date, maybe those people can work out a first half/second half to save their batteries.

Just an idea but maybe crazy enough to work.

5/12 ST. PAUL

5/14 ST. LOUIS

5/16 AUSTIN

5/18 DALLAS

5/20 HOUSTON

5/22 NO

5/24 TAMPA

5/26 ATLANTA

5/28 GREENSBORO

5/30 BRISTOW

• Like 4

Just so everyone knows.

I am NOT going to be the Periscope to go guy for New Orleans.

I will be watching the show.

Shall we request a Periscope Feed thread to be pinned for the tour?

• Like 2

Please include on the list a a "no drunk wives/girlfriends/concert bros" disclaimer.

You're on a mission from God - focus! ( :

Yes please. That was pretty obnoxious.

• Like 3

I'll be attending a few more shows but would never consider using my ticket for Periscope duty. Being distracted by my tired arm is not an idea of fun.
  • Like 4

So we scrambled and found bob at the last minute last night. I thought maybe we could create a sign up sheet, hashtag a link to it on twitter, and get people to sign up to be the one to periscope it instead of praying we can find someone at the last minute (and prevent Tombstone M from selling his soul or offering "favors" to complete strangers).

Anything for the team guys.

Anything for the team guys.

Girlfriend swapping?

So here are the dates for the remaining first leg. Sign up if you will be the sailor to periscope for us land lovers. Put your twitter name next to date by quoting this message and editing in your name. If there is more than one person for a date, maybe those people can work out a first half/second half to save their batteries.

Just an idea but maybe crazy enough to work.

5/12 ST. PAUL

5/14 ST. LOUIS

5/16 AUSTIN

5/18 DALLAS

5/20 HOUSTON

5/22 NO

5/24 TAMPA

5/26 ATLANTA

5/28 GREENSBORO

5/30 BRISTOW

probably going to need a go fund me campaign to enlist volunteers. I think it requires an iPhone

• Like 1

As a rule, I don't pull out my phone at all during a concert. If I take a picture I blindly snap a few without even looking at the camera

I hope you have the seat in front of me!

As a rule, I don't pull out my phone at all during a concert. If I take a picture I blindly snap a few without even looking at the camera

I just hate it when people use a phone in front of me, so I try to never use my phone. I hope the people periscoping do so from a seat in the bowl so they don't block anybody's view. At least there it's elevated so it won't bother anyone

personally, i'm kind of over the periscope thing. I've seen enough to get a good idea of what the show is like. But I don't want to see each show because that will start to take away something from the live show IMO. It's sort of like watching the DVD of the concert, then going to the live concert. It just takes away alot of the excitement. Not to mention seeing people that remind me of why I don't like going to shows (insert bob's dimwit girlfriend here).

I will be interested in seeing the setlists as they come out. If we're hearing 6 possible setlist versions, then I'll have to do some algebra to figure out my shows.

I just hate it when people use a phone in front of me, so I try to never use my phone. I hope the people periscoping do so from a seat in the bowl so they don't block anybody's view. At least there it's elevated so it won't bother anyone

I agree, I will snap a couple quick pics to remember my view then put the phone away. I've been looking at alot of the you tube vids, seeing plenty of cameras out on the floor. I think I'm starting to like the view better from further away, especially with the good light shows.

Anyone who saw the way I move around at a concert will know that Periscope is not an option for me...at least not unless I'm in the cheap seats.
  • Like 1

personally, i'm kind of over the periscope thing. I've seen enough to get a good idea of what the show is like. But I don't want to see each show because that will start to take away something from the live show IMO. It's sort of like watching the DVD of the concert, then going to the live concert. It just takes away alot of the excitement. Not to mention seeing people that remind me of why I don't like going to shows (insert bob's dimwit girlfriend here).

I will be interested in seeing the setlists as they come out. If we're hearing 6 possible setlist versions, then I'll have to do some algebra to figure out my shows.

It's jumped the shark after 2 gigs, well, we heard it here 1st.

Ironically this app is so new, most people have yet to discover what it is.

To put it into context, the most feeds I have seen this week are for Rush and the Backstreet Boys.....LOL

Apparently the Backstreet Boys are touring Australia and guess, what their fans are doing??

BTW the Backstreet Boys version of 'The Trees' was horrible

• Like 2