Lincoln is up on Dime

D3strukt

Could someone please upload this bootleg to somewhere else? I can´t download from dime it seems....

Thanks!

If you just joined (like I did), you start as a "Guest" and can't download yet. You have to email their mods a request for promotion (which I think I just did) which could take a couple days for a response.

click on the linked word "moderators" here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/extras-contact.php

• Like 1

The first show audio made it to you tube. Good sound quality, as there was no MORE COW BELL NEIIIIIIIIIIL. anyone know if it's from soundboard?

Thanks Tapehead for another great recording!

http://www.dimeadoze...s.php?id=527373

Haha you haven't even listened to it yet!

Such blind trust. ;) :)

I know your quality is always to be trusted, my friend. Always consistent with your work. When did you first start recording Rush shows? Are there any other bands in particular that you've recorded, like Sabbath or something? I'd kill for a decent Sabbath boot from the reunion years.

Thanks tapehead2. :cheers:

Just downloading the show. Hope the quality is as good as the Tulsa recording. ;)

Sound from the Tulsa recording is way better, this one's a bit muffled, but hey it's free.

Thanks again for sharing.

I'm seeding it on Dime, converted to mp3 (320), I could upload it to dropbox for a few people, which format would you prefer?

What? You're seeding a lossy file on dime?? Isn't that strictly prohibited there?

I'm seeding it on Dime, converted to mp3 (320), I could upload it to dropbox for a few people, which format would you prefer?

You should really not share bootlegs in lossy format (Mp3) when it is lossless (Flac) from start.

No, I'm seeding the flac, I just meant i converted it to 320 for actually listening to, and put it into iTunes and tagged everything, I asked which format people would prefer, thought I would save someone the effort of converting and tagging
  • Like 1

You should really not share bootlegs in lossy format (Mp3) when it is lossless (Flac) from start.

and besides that I'm pretty sure the torrent will not live long. No lossy shit on dime man!

No, I'm seeding the flac, I just meant i converted it to 320 for actually listening to, and put it into iTunes and tagged everything, I asked which format people would prefer, thought I would save someone the effort of converting and tagging

Ups, now I get it. Thanks for clarification. :cheers: