Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I just realized that in the last part of these two shows, from Cygnus X-1 to the end they played over half of the AFWTK tour setlist. That is pretty cool. Edited by dwtime
  • Like 1

lets be happy they left the holiness of jacob, prelude, cygnus and xanadu in the set!

and the encore as well...

i dont think they have had a stretch like that since 1981

• Like 1

andd working man ends the show, thank god jl xanadu cygnus anthem and wyd survived!

a tad of bytor would be awesome in the encore.

They should have had neil do all his famous solos in their songs into one, Bytor, Didacts and Narpets, Tom Sawyer

Narps is back online?

• Like 1

SO just one change for Set 2 - and I can deal with that one! :drool:

There could be different shows on night three, four and five.

Very true - but at least they didn't confirm a potential crime against humanity by swapping out JL or Xan. "Anything can happen...." (swap JL for Prime mover? :) )

andd working man ends the show, thank god jl xanadu cygnus anthem and wyd survived!

a tad of bytor would be awesome in the encore.

They should have had neil do all his famous solos in their songs into one, Bytor, Didacts and Narpets, Tom Sawyer

Narps is back online?

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1

I wonder about Geddy's sign off with the crowd tonight (In Tulsa he did say "hope to see you again sometime") Surely a recording will surface

SO just one change for Set 2 - and I can deal with that one! :drool:

There could be different shows on night three, four and five.

Very true - but at least they didn't confirm a potential crime against humanity by swapping out JL or Xan. "Anything can happen...." (swap JL for Prime mover? :) )

That would be as likely as quoting Garden Road.

RIAB posted show over 11.37pm, anyone got the official end time? any one have Bob or his GF number>?

Well Tonight we got:

The Anarchist as the Opener (Good Change)

The Wreckers instead of Clockwork Angels (Not as good of a Change)

How it is instead of One Little Victory (Not as good of a change)

Between the Wheels instead of Distant Early Warning (About the Same..Unless you wanted one or the other)

The Camera Eye instead of Red Barchetta (Indifferent about this one, Love both)

Right now I think Set A is a much stronger set.

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

I went to opening night in Tulsa, and came over here to check for setlist changes. Nearly 60 pages of Bob and Bob's girlfriend? Jeeez......

Rush is a Band.

Hell, even setlist fm, at least for after show....

And we know they still have YYZ, Nat Sci and Big Money in the deck. And god knows what else.

That makes 30 of the 37 songs that they've rehearsed for this tour. I wonder what the other 7 songs are. I'm starting to believe that there might be as much as 6 different setlists like that one rumor with the fan at opening night talking to the lighting people.

Epic show all around. Great to hear so many classics as well as How it is for the first time ever played live. The only issue was this guy in front of me repeatedly throwing up into different bags and someone was smoking some weed.
  • Like 2

And we know they still have YYZ, Nat Sci and Big Money in the deck. And god knows what else.

That makes 30 of the 37 songs that they've rehearsed for this tour. I wonder what the other 7 songs are. I'm starting to believe that there might be as much as 6 different setlists like that one rumor with the fan at opening night talking to the lighting people.

6 different setlists = Blu rays will be released in -

And I will buy all six

• Like 2