Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Say what you want about Snakes & Arrows, but Far Cry has found its place in the hall of classic Rush songs. They played it on every tour since the record came out.

I great song on a very inconsistent record.

I wonder if the "casual" fans there know the name of the CA songs...

no.

REAL Rush fans do. CA is likely the last studio album we'll get from them - and they would be hard pressed to top it.

I don't think that is fair to say... Plenty of people who love Rush that just didn't connect with their most recent couple of albums.

Just about every fan fades in and out on what albums they like but they still know them - gotta hear it to like or dislike it. I don't even have Presto on my iPods and only a little HYF.

Don't interpret me as whining about the setlist, but my preference would be to have The Wreckers swapped with Caravan or BU2B, and that then swapped periodically with CA. Also, I would love to hear The Way The Wind Blows in place of MMB, but that probably won't happen. Oh well, I'm beyond satisfied regardless.

I'm dumb, I though The Far Cry was off Vapour Trails not Snakes and Arrows. Please take away my Rush Card.

You get three strikes, Geddy insisted on that when the card was being developed.

• Like 1

I wonder if Mike Portnoy's gonna sass over his idols Rush for stealing the "unpredictable setlist" idea that he did for Dream Theater when he was still in the band.

Portnoy/DT didn't come up with that idea. Plenty of bands (Aerosmith, Pearl Jam to name a few) have been doing that since they started...

Portnoy wanted to do that because he saw a (I hate this band) phish show, and thought that the "guess the set list" game was cool...the only good thing was that they ended up playing some obscure stuff occasionally....a lot of jam bands do this...and if you get Togo to multiple shows it's great.... But I've seen some crappy shows and some great shows bu some bands..... A

I'm dumb, I though The Far Cry was off Vapour Trails not Snakes and Arrows. Please take away my Rush Card.

You get three strikes, Geddy insisted on that when the card was being developed.

1 strike in 8 years. Not too bad.