Lincoln cheap seats!!

dtpoet

Stubhub has dozens of tickets available for under $15. They have lower level seats (club 118 row 14 for under $40. Floor closest to stage seats for under $150 Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 1

Why Lincoln when there is such a shortage of shows and tickets in the Northeast?

They could have played a secondary market on the east coast and packed the house.

Wish I was closer to Lincoln, eh ....maybe....

I only saw it because I checked StubHub for Newark like every day. The list of shows came up and I saw the $10 price. Heck, we can't even buy parking for $10 for the NE shows. LOL! After I brought it up, I was just intrigued by the how cheap all the seats were. Every one! You can get floor center row GG (which I am assuming is 7th row) for $199 a piece.

auburn hills (detroit) still have 1700 tickets available. Definately adding a second show there. Prices reasonable (close to face value).

10-hour drive to Portland for me. If tix are cheap, I'll pull the trigger day of show and road trip it.

San Jose same thing.

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

SCENE, MIDDLE AGED COUPLE SITTING ON THE FRONT PORCH ON A BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S DAY MORNING:

"Honey, what do you want to for Mother's Day?"

"Well, maybe we can garden, have a nice lunch outside on the porch, but...well..."

"What is it, my darling?"

""Well, we spend so much time on the farm with the crops and the farm animals, well, we never get to go any where. You know, go out and have a night".

(husband leans in to his wife, takes her by the hand, and grins)

"Well baby, I've got just the thing. How 'bout some good rockin' music like we used to listen to when we were first were datin''?"

"Are you talk in' that Rush show again? They're to expensive."

"Nope, I can 2 tickets for $30!"

"$30? Well put my apron on backwards and call me a silly nilly! Let's go!!!!"

(Husband stands up quickly, pumps his fist)

"Well Yiiiiiipppppeeeeee!!!!!!"

AND...SCENE

Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 1

Man if Seattle gets this cheap towards the show date I might have to go and catch that one too...

on stubhub, seattle is currently kind of tight but Vancouver is wide open. 1700 seats, floor seats starting at $75

before i get flamed, i have no financial interest in these locations, just trying to help others with ideas.

• Like 1

There are farmers firing up their John Deere tractors as we speak to go get tickets
  • Like 2

There are farmers firing up their John Deere tractors as we speak to go get tickets

they're almost so cheap that i'd hate to see what the people in $10 seats would be like.

That's cheaper than 3 hours of babysitting.

Hey honey, let's go out tonight. We'll just buy kids cheap seats to the Rush show.

• Like 1

These guys just snagged 7th Row, Alex's side.

"Now what in the hell, is a Red Barsheetta?"

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/4Farmers_jpg_800x1000_q100_zpsfk9uupx3.jpg

• Like 3

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/4Farmers_jpg_800x1000_q100_zpsfk9uupx3.jpg

FREE BIRD!!!!!! :facepalm:

Sir, you can't bring your dog in. I'm afraid you'll need to keep him in your truck.

Sir, you can't bring your dog in. I'm afraid you'll need to keep him in your truck.

But i'ds bought him a tee-get for $15!!! This is unamerican!!!! Damn Obama won't let me bring my best friend inta the show. Fiddley-poo.

Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 1

"You listen here you Unamerican summmabitch; that's my therapy dog Bosco.

After that implement ran over my brother, they wanted me to send me to some hocus-pocus voodoo head doctor.

I got Bosco instead, and I'm back being the old Jimmy Wayne errbody loves! "

"You listen here you Unamerican summmabitch; that's my therapy dog Bosco.

After that implement ran over my brother, they wanted me to send me to some hocus-pocus voodoo head doctor.

I got Bosco instead, and I'm back being the old Jimmy Wayne errbody loves! "

ROTF!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Here's the thing - anybody that knows me knows I'm a liberal. But this was just to much fun to resist. Huh - resist. It's Neil's fault I'm acting this way....

A Rush fans allowed to be liberal?

;)