Official Platinum seats still on sale for Greensboro.

got rush?

Noticed Row 3, Sec C for sale --$450 each. -----3 pairs

& Sec 108, Row A for sale --$375 each -----3 pairs.

Edited by got rush?

We are too. Row A.

they will take them away about a week before the show. than sell them at face value. that is what they did here in mn.

Yeah, I know. But, I couldn't take that chance
  • Like 1

We had similar seats last time (Time Machine) they were here (sec 108) upper far left on Alex side. The seats sucked.

It was a side view and you could not see the video screens.

I hope its not that way for you at Greensboro.

The sound was excellent though.

Edited by John V

We had similar seats last time (Time Machine) they were here (sec 108) upper far left on Alex side. The seats sucked.

won't we be close enough to not need the video screens?

won't we be close enough to not need the video screens?

We had the same section here in Greenville for the Time Machine Tour. It was on the far left side next to Alex, but was almost 90 degrees to the stage. Could not see the video screen at that angle.

It could be different at Greensboro, but I looked at the seating chart and your 108 is exactly where our section 108 was.

We enjoyed the show, but swore we would never have seats like that again.

This time i spent the money required to get on the floor as close to the stage as I could.

The band was to far away and Geddy was at the opposite end from where we were sitiing. So no. You need the video screens at that distance unless your section 108 is different that whats pictured on the seating chart.

Edited by John V

I'm in 119 for Greensboro, and that looks to be towards the back on the corner, so I would guess 108 is close to the stage, but on the side. I had similar seats for CA in Raleigh - couldn't see the video that well, but since I saw it in Charlotte, I was OK - had great views of the band!

Is this show close to a sellout yet? I am hoping. If I can upgrade (get closer to the stage), I will and hope to sell the tickets I already have.

I'm floor C, fifth row, Geddy's side. Mine cost $275.00 a ticket, one of which I'm willing to sell for the same price.
  • Like 1

I'm floor C, fifth row, Geddy's side. Mine cost $275.00 a ticket, one of which I'm willing to sell for the same price.

I hope you can get it sold before the show. If I was going by myself, you would have a buyer!

I've had side seats second row a few times in the past (various arenas), and yes, was unable to see the screens. I was between Neil and Ged. Could have played catch with them. The seats were elevated slightly over the stage. Better than 4th row center floor, where the drummer and pedal work can be significantly or completely blocked from view. The elevated side stage seats can be awesome for seeing the drumming and pedal work, or disappointing based on stage & arena setup.

These seats are the best that we could do. If we had $3000-$4000 we could have been on 2nd row. Maybe.

We didn't pay for them through Official Platinum Seats.

My wife called and got accessible seating for the blind or sight impaired.

This is what they gave her.

I think we would rather be here than say on the floor past 5th row.

It's RUSH they are all good seats!!

• Like 1

I have 2 seats for sale too. I'm rather sad about it because it would have been my first time. Only thing that will make it worse is if those seats stay vacant. Message me if you know someone interested. Sec. 217 AAA